Work by top wildlife artists on show in Christmas exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Paintings, prints, jewellery and sculpture by some of the country's finest wildlife artists will be on show in a Christmas exhibition running at BIRDscapes Gallery, at Glandford, near Holt, until the new year.
Featuring work by artists including Robert Gillmor, Niki Bowers, Richard Allen and Dafila Scott - whose father was the famous conservationist Sir Peter Scott - the show will also include books, cards and calendars.
A special opening on December 15 will coincide with Bayfield Farmer's Market, which takes place in the courtyard outside the gallery, as well as the launch of a range of nature-inspired silver jewellery by Ann Lamb, who lives on the Norfolk Broads.
The event runs from 10am-4pm and BIRDscapes owner Liz and Steve Harris will be serving refreshments, with Ms Lamb on hand to talk to visitors about her work from midday.
For more information, visit www.birdscapes.co.uk or phone 01263 741742
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 'We love this street' - New deli opens in Cromer
- 5 Charity horse ride around north Norfolk estate planned
- 6 New rules for coastal care home in special measures
- 7 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 8 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 9 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 10 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m