Work by top wildlife artists on show in Christmas exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Paintings, prints, jewellery and sculpture by some of the country's finest wildlife artists will be on show in a Christmas exhibition running at BIRDscapes Gallery, at Glandford, near Holt, until the new year.
Featuring work by artists including Robert Gillmor, Niki Bowers, Richard Allen and Dafila Scott - whose father was the famous conservationist Sir Peter Scott - the show will also include books, cards and calendars.
A special opening on December 15 will coincide with Bayfield Farmer's Market, which takes place in the courtyard outside the gallery, as well as the launch of a range of nature-inspired silver jewellery by Ann Lamb, who lives on the Norfolk Broads.
The event runs from 10am-4pm and BIRDscapes owner Liz and Steve Harris will be serving refreshments, with Ms Lamb on hand to talk to visitors about her work from midday.
For more information, visit www.birdscapes.co.uk or phone 01263 741742
- 1 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 2 Road closures in place for north Norfolk marathon
- 3 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 4 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 5 Seven beach walks with a cafe pit stop to try in Norfolk
- 6 Hundreds visit new art gallery in Cromer in its first week
- 7 Couple about to leave north Norfolk fish and chip shop
- 8 'He inspires me' - Alice preps for marathon with her dad
- 9 VOTE NOW: Have your say on Norfolk's best fish and chips
- 10 Human rights monolith to be unveiled on village green