WIN two tickets to see impressionist Phil Cool
- Credit: Archant
One of the UK's most original comedians and impressionist is heading for Cromer Pier as part of his last ever live tour.
Phil Cool will be performing at the Pavilion Theatre on Saturday, March 16 as part of his last ever live tour.
The two hour show will start at 7.30pm and tickets cost £15.
And there is a chance to win two pairs of tickets for the gig.
Phil's degree in 'Faceology' has over the years held him in good stead with his contortion expertises adding that extra dimension to his original stand-up comedy.
You may also want to watch:
His shows are punctuated by hilarious anecdotes, observations and routines.
Born Phil Martin in Chorley, Lancashire, the entertainer spent his early years working the cabaret circuit.
- 1 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 2 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 3 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 6 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 7 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 8 Have your say on bid to improve North Walsham town centre
- 9 Locations revealed for Norfolk's new £500k art trail
- 10 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
In the late 1980s he was spotted by a BBC producer while he was working as a warm up comic for the television programme Spitting Image.This led to an appearance on daytime television's Pebble Mill, which was followed by his own BBC series called Cool It.
His second series of the same programme won the Royal Television Society Award for Most Original Television Achievement, and a third series was made.
Phil has also starred in his own BBC Christmas Special as well as two series, Cool Head and Phil Cool, for Central TV.
He also recorded two albums called Not Just a Pretty Face and Phil Cool's Gems and Jewels.
To buy tickets for the show visit www.cromer-pier.com or ring the box office on 01263 512495.
If you would like the chance to win this great prize simply answer the question on the coupon.
Return to: Phil Cool competition, North Norfolk News, 31 Church Street, Cromer, Norfolk, NR27 9ES by noon on Wednesday, March 13.
Usual Archant rules apply. For details see http://www.northnorfolknews.co.uk/terms_and_conditions_7_135#competitions.