Win tickets to see sell-out Ken Dodd show
Keep an eye on the North Norfolk News in the coming weeks for a once-only opportunity to see Doddy in Cromer. The much-loved Ken Dodd's appearance at the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer, is a big hit.
Keep an eye on the North Norfolk News in the coming weeks for a once-only opportunity to see Doddy in Cromer.
The much-loved Ken Dodd's appearance at the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer, is a big hit. Because of the demand he agreed to do a second show and both have sold out almost before it was put on sale. But you could still be there. The North Norfolk News will be running a competition for a lucky reader to win a pair of tickets to this must- see show.
Also on the bill this summer is the very funny and talented ventriloquist Steve Hewlett who makes his return to Cromer with his very own show on Friday 10th April.
The evergreen Paul Daniels brings his own band of magic to Cromer Pier on 14th April with his' Showcase Musical Magic'. If you are a Led Zeppelin fan then 'Whole Lotta Led' on Friday 24th is the show for you.
You may also want to watch:
Andy Eastwood who is one of the stars of this years Seaside Special will be appearing in 'We'll Meet Again' on Monday 27th April in the show that takes a nostalgic look back at the war years.
The gentle Norfolk humour of Keith Loads returns to the theatre on Sunday 3rd May The master of Norfolk Squit who enjoyed his Christmas on the pier last year is bound to sell out so early booking is advised.
- 1 'Dystopian castle' in seaside village may escape demolition
- 2 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 3 Teenagers brighten bus shelter with village mural
- 4 Village pub wins status as asset of community value
- 5 'Fishermen should grow up' - Report sparks clash over crab fishery
- 6 Three farms hit by thefts of valuable tractor GPS systems
- 7 Group overwhelmed by support as they aim to 'reclaim the lane'
- 8 Fishermen accuse wind farm giant of bullying in compensation row
- 9 Historian's shock over footprints on Edith Cavell tombstone
- 10 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
The Manfreds with Paul Jones on Wednesday 13th May is certain to be a full house playing music being that goes back to when 5-4-3-2-1 was first in the charts.
Cromer and Sheringham Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society are regulars on Cromer Pier and this year they have chosen the all time classic My Fair Ladyrunning from 23rd - 30th May.
Chas and Dave make return on Sunday 5th July while the Drifters in Concert is on the 12th July. With over 114 million albums sold world wide the Drifters have just released their first official new album in 30 years.
Andy Abraham won the hearts of millions on the X Factor in 2005 and has since then gone to have platinum selling album and and ever growing fan base. Monday 13th July will be his very first appearance on Cromer Pier.