WIN tickets to see five shows in Cromer
- Credit: Archant
Comedy entertainment and tribute shows are all set to come to Cromer Pier.
Lucky readers of the North Norfolk News are being offered the chance to win tickets to see five shows at The Pavilion Theatre.
Comedian, guitar-player and all-round entertainer Richard Digance, who has played a guitar duet with Brian May of Queen, returns to the stage on Thursday, May 12 with a pocket full of songs, stories and superb guitar playing.
Two Pianos take to the stage on Friday, May 13 transporting audiences back to the 1950s Sun Studios era performing classics from Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, Elvis and Chuck Berry .
The work of two musical icons will also be celebrated with tribute shows.
You may also want to watch:
The first will see dynamic singer and piano-player Elio Pace and his magnificent six piece band perform all the hits of Billy Joel, including Up Town Girl, Just the Way You Are and My Life, on Saturday, May 14.
Ultimate Bowie will take to the stage on Sunday, May 15 honouring unique singer and performer David Bowie, who died in January this year. Ed Blaney takes the spotlight and leads an eight-piece band through the early years of Bowie with Starman, through to Lets Dance and China Girl.
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 3 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 4 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 5 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 6 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 7 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 8 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 9 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 10 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
The original bad boy of British comedy, Roy Chubby Brown will also be back on Thursday, May 19 with his own brand of humour.
The North Norfolk News in conjunction with the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer Pier has 2 tickets for each of the five shows.
To have a chance of winning, simply choose a show and answer the question below and post the answer to the North Norfolk News, 31 Church Street, Cromer, Norfolk, NR27 9ES.
With which member of Queen did Richard Digance play a guitar duet?