A Second World War hurricane will do a flyby at this Norfolk country fair
- Credit: Archant
A flypast by a Hurricane will be just one of the highlights of the upcoming North Norfolk Country Fair.
An example of the fighter plane famous for its role in the Battle of Britain will feature on Sunday, May 26 at the event, which is also on the following Monday.
Other attractions will include a dog and duck show, falconry display, ferret racing, hunt hounds and live music from the Cromer and Sheringham Brass band, Blakeney Old Wild Rovers and Riffdusters.
A fun dog show and canine agility demonstrations will be there as well and visitors will be able to try their skills at archery and on a climbing wall.
There will also be classic cars and military vehicles, a car boot sale, arts and crafts displays and stalls selling everything from clothes to cabbages.
You may also want to watch:
The fair takes place 10am-4pm both days at the George Weston Community Field, Weyboure. Entry is £4 and under 15s go free.
- 1 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 4 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature
- 5 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 6 Magnet fishermen catch a stolen moped in broad
- 7 Family's bid to fund 'life-changing' operation for brave Kaiden, eight
- 8 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 9 Lib Dems pick new leader for Norfolk County Council group
- 10 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times