A Second World War hurricane will do a flyby at this Norfolk country fair
- Credit: Archant
A flypast by a Hurricane will be just one of the highlights of the upcoming North Norfolk Country Fair.
An example of the fighter plane famous for its role in the Battle of Britain will feature on Sunday, May 26 at the event, which is also on the following Monday.
Other attractions will include a dog and duck show, falconry display, ferret racing, hunt hounds and live music from the Cromer and Sheringham Brass band, Blakeney Old Wild Rovers and Riffdusters.
A fun dog show and canine agility demonstrations will be there as well and visitors will be able to try their skills at archery and on a climbing wall.
There will also be classic cars and military vehicles, a car boot sale, arts and crafts displays and stalls selling everything from clothes to cabbages.
You may also want to watch:
The fair takes place 10am-4pm both days at the George Weston Community Field, Weyboure. Entry is £4 and under 15s go free.
- 1 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 2 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 3 £2m bid for 62 new independent living apartments for over 55s
- 4 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 5 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 8 Goats on a slope return to seaside town for summer grazing
- 9 Tell us: Why young people move away from Norfolk
- 10 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans