What's on at the cinema
CROMERMovieplex: 01263 510151/513311Race to Witch Mountain (PG) daily 4, 6, 8 plus Fri-Mon and Wed 2; Monsters vs Aliens (PG) daily 4.15, 6.15 plus Fri-Sun 12.
Movieplex: 01263 510151/513311
Race to Witch Mountain (PG) daily 4, 6, 8 plus Fri-Mon and Wed 2; Monsters vs Aliens (PG) daily 4.15, 6.15 plus Fri-Sun 12.15, 2.15; The Boat That Rocked (15) daily 5, 7.45 plus Mon and Wed 1; 17 Again (12A) daily 5.30, 8.30 plus Fri-Mon and Wed 2.30; Gran Torino (15) daily 8.15 plus Mon and Wed 1.30; The Young Victoria (PG) Fri-Mon and Wed 12.30, Tues and Thurs 3.15; Hotel For Dogs (U) Fri-Sun 12 noon; Marley & Me (PG) Fri-Sun 12.45, 2.45
Little Theatre: 01263 822347
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 3 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 4 Hundreds of motors park up for classic vehicle day at Norfolk gardens
- 5 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 6 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Cash boost for church campaign backed by Normal for Norfolk star
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 Homes in Norfolk amongst least likely to be burgled
Burn After Reading (15) Tues 2.30, 8
Listings apply from Friday until Thursday. All times are pm except where stated.