What’s being planned in north Norfolk for Norfolk Day?
- Credit: Archant
The first ever Norfolk Day, a celebration of all that is 'bootiful' about the county, is less than 100 days away.
And already a host of events have been planned across north Norfolk for the Friday, July 27 celebration.
n Finals day for the Lawn Tennis Association Summer County Cup, Cromer Lawn Tennis and Squash Club, Norwich Road, Cromer, 10am-close, 01263 513741.
n North Walsham and Dilham Canal Trust cruise from Ebridge Mill to Spa Common and canal history walk, 10am/noon/2pm/4pm from Ebridge Mill, £7.50, 07585 160772, www.nwdct.org.
You may also want to watch:
n Free entry to Museum of the Broads and Victorian steamboat trips to Barton Broad, Staithe Road, Stalham, 10am-4.30pm, there will be a charge for boat trips, , www.museumofthebroads.org.uk.
n Aylsham celebration, Aylsham Care Trust, time TBC, 01263 733385.
- 1 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 2 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 7 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 10 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
n Local craft stalls and entertainment, the Lacon Arms, Hemsby, 01493 733281.