What’s being planned in north Norfolk for Norfolk Day?
- Credit: Archant
The first ever Norfolk Day, a celebration of all that is 'bootiful' about the county, is less than 100 days away.
And already a host of events have been planned across north Norfolk for the Friday, July 27 celebration.
n Finals day for the Lawn Tennis Association Summer County Cup, Cromer Lawn Tennis and Squash Club, Norwich Road, Cromer, 10am-close, 01263 513741.
n North Walsham and Dilham Canal Trust cruise from Ebridge Mill to Spa Common and canal history walk, 10am/noon/2pm/4pm from Ebridge Mill, £7.50, 07585 160772, www.nwdct.org.
You may also want to watch:
n Free entry to Museum of the Broads and Victorian steamboat trips to Barton Broad, Staithe Road, Stalham, 10am-4.30pm, there will be a charge for boat trips, , www.museumofthebroads.org.uk.
n Aylsham celebration, Aylsham Care Trust, time TBC, 01263 733385.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Car park used for Covid jabs returns to general use
- 3 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 4 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 5 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 6 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 9 Cromer hospital staff raise hundreds for new cancer unit
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
n Local craft stalls and entertainment, the Lacon Arms, Hemsby, 01493 733281.