Wells amateur photography group given golden exhibition opportunity
- Credit: Wells amateur photography group
A group of amateur photographers will be given a rare opportunity to exhibit their hard work to a large audience, as they show their work at Thorpe Market Church's Snowdrop Sunday.
The Wells based group of nine will exhibit over the three snowdrop Sundays, and will also be selling their work at the event.
'If we sell something it would be nice, but the main focus is to get our work out in front of the general public, which isn't something we get to do very often,' said one member of the group Rosie Ward.
The work on show will range from abstracts to architecture to nature photography.
The photographers exhibiting will be Andrew Barclay, Pauline Chapman, Cecilia Evans, Linda Gower, Mary Groombridge, Annie Johnson, Janet Keymer, Robin Myerscough and Rosie Ward.
You may also want to watch:
They will be exhibiting at Thrope Market Church on February 4, 18 and 25.
- 1 'Being driven inland' - Bus drivers can't afford coast, says company boss
- 2 North Norfolk nostalgia: Sheringham Splash in the 1980s and 1990s
- 3 Man accused of rape at party told woman 'none of this happened'
- 4 Wartime pillboxes to go on show to the public
- 5 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 6 Bob Mortimer and Paul Whitehouse's Norfolk Broads visit on air next week
- 7 'The ultimate challenge' - The man building a boat to beat a world record
- 8 Does town's Friday market have a future?
- 9 Naming of steam train to commemorate centenary of Royal British Legion
- 10 Former seaside B&B up for sale in north Norfolk for £475k