Wedding dresses old and new on show at Aylsham church
Wedding dresses old and new will be on show at Aylsham Parish Church.
The free exhibition will be held on Saturday August 2 between 10am-4.30pm and Sunday August 3 between 1-4.30pm.
On Sunday morning at 10.15am there will be a special church service celebrating marriage.
The service will also allow couples to renew their vows.
Gowns, donated by local brides, range from over 100 years old to one that was worn at a wedding in the church last year.
Donations will be shared between Combat Stress and the church.
- 1 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 2 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 4 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 5 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 6 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 7 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 8 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 9 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 10 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar