Walcott rock band Blind Tiger earn their stripes
A young rock band from Walcott is building up its list of upcoming gigs across East Anglia.
The four-strong group began playing a village hall gig for charity, but are building a name for thier originality and professionalism.
They had a successful event at the Norwich Waterfront recently and have a summer programme which includes a visit to Cambridge and a local appearance at Sheringham carnival.
Gig dates include: June 4 , Ye Olde Maydens Head, King's Lynn; July 1, King Edward VII, Norwich; July 19, The Brickmakers, Norwich; August 3, Sheringham Carnival; August 13, The Portland, Cambridge; Sept 3, The Rooms, North Walsham; Sept 9, King Edward VII, Norwich; Oct 26, The Red Lion, Cromer.
More information and music at www.myspace.com/blindtigerband
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 Woman’s body was found at home by husband, inquest told
- 3 Welcome to our new website
- 4 ‘A little bit of joy’ - Coastal town gets a Christmas tree with a difference
- 5 MP pleads for Norfolk to be in lowest Covid tier
- 6 Nurse died at home, inquest hears
- 7 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 8 Chef’s thanks for support after new business opens amid cancer diagnosis
- 9 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 10 'This is a call to arms': Care home launches defibrillator campaign