Walcott rock band Blind Tiger earn their stripes
A young rock band from Walcott is building up its list of upcoming gigs across East Anglia.
The four-strong group began playing a village hall gig for charity, but are building a name for thier originality and professionalism.
They had a successful event at the Norwich Waterfront recently and have a summer programme which includes a visit to Cambridge and a local appearance at Sheringham carnival.
Gig dates include: June 4 , Ye Olde Maydens Head, King's Lynn; July 1, King Edward VII, Norwich; July 19, The Brickmakers, Norwich; August 3, Sheringham Carnival; August 13, The Portland, Cambridge; Sept 3, The Rooms, North Walsham; Sept 9, King Edward VII, Norwich; Oct 26, The Red Lion, Cromer.
More information and music at www.myspace.com/blindtigerband
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 3 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 4 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Pedestrian hit by lorry in Aylsham
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Weird Norfolk: What links Westwick’s obelisk, ghosts and stuffed bears?