Walcott rock band Blind Tiger earn their stripes
A young rock band from Walcott is building up its list of upcoming gigs across East Anglia.
The four-strong group began playing a village hall gig for charity, but are building a name for thier originality and professionalism.
They had a successful event at the Norwich Waterfront recently and have a summer programme which includes a visit to Cambridge and a local appearance at Sheringham carnival.
Gig dates include: June 4 , Ye Olde Maydens Head, King's Lynn; July 1, King Edward VII, Norwich; July 19, The Brickmakers, Norwich; August 3, Sheringham Carnival; August 13, The Portland, Cambridge; Sept 3, The Rooms, North Walsham; Sept 9, King Edward VII, Norwich; Oct 26, The Red Lion, Cromer.
More information and music at www.myspace.com/blindtigerband
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 4 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature
- 5 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 6 Magnet fishermen catch a stolen moped in broad
- 7 Family's bid to fund 'life-changing' operation for brave Kaiden, eight
- 8 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 9 Lib Dems pick new leader for Norfolk County Council group
- 10 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times