Vote for your favourite song at summertime Classic Ibiza gig
- Credit: Simon Finlay Photgraphy
People planning to go to a Classic Ibiza with Ministry of Sound concert at Blickling Estate have the chance to vote on their favourite dance track to be added to the set-list.
The August 10 concert, for which this newspaper is a media partner, will feature the Urban Soul Orchestra, DJ Goldierocks and a host of live vocalists.
The evening starts with a chill-out set where people can enjoy their picnics and a drink, or dance along as the sun fades.
Then DJ Goldierocks turn then things up in the interval, getting the crowd into the mood before the orchestra and vocalists return to the stage to bring a vibrant atmosphere to the summer evening. One classic dance track will follow another, as Blickling turns into a fun outdoor celebration, with accompanying lasers.
Stephen Hussey, founder and conductor of the Urban Soul Orchestra, said: 'Truly memorable live performances, whether you're a performer or a punter, are those that create a magical connection between the musicians and the audience. It's difficult to put your finger on exactly what it is, but when it happens there's an unseen power that energises everybody involved and you are guaranteed of a night to remember.
'This is what the Classic Ibiza crowd can expect and by giving them the opportunity to vote for their favourite tracks to be included in the set-list we're adding a bit of extra spice to an already heady-mix.'
This is the second year that the Classic Ibiza audience has been able to vote for their favourite tracks to be added to the programme.
- 1 Town centre toilets to close for six weeks
- 2 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 3 Couple about to leave north Norfolk fish and chip shop
- 4 Road closures in place for north Norfolk marathon
- 5 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 6 Couple put 'TARDIS' home with 'amazing' sea views up for sale for £475k
- 7 Artist donates painting to fund in memory of Cromer teenager
- 8 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
- 9 £150 energy rebates being paid out across north Norfolk
- 10 Council leader offers to end feud with his local MP
The winners of last year's poll were Show Me Love by Robin, Rhythm Is A Dancer by Snap, You Don't Know Me by Armand Van Helden, Let Me Be Your Fantasy by Baby D and Call On Me by Eric Prydz. Voting will take place via the Classic Ibiza Facebook page from March 30.
The event's organisers pride themselves on creating a family-friendly environment.
The event will be followed by a Great British Proms concert which takes place at Blicking on August 11.
A Tickets are £39.50 for adults, £17.50 for children five to 16 and younger children go free.
For more information, visit www.classicibiza.co.uk or call the event box office on 01283 841601.