Step back to the days of vintage glory at upcoming fair
- Credit: Archant Library
Classic vehicles of all types will be on show at an upcoming vintage festival at the at the Railway Institute at Holt Station.
The North Norfolk Railway's Vintage Transport Festival takes place over the July 6-7 weekend, and will feature rides on vintage buses to Holt, Sheringham and surrounding villages on the Saturday.
On the Sunday, there will be a field next to the station filled with cars, bikes and commercial vehicles in celebration of a Vintage Transport Day.
Also on the Sunday from 10am to 3.30pm Poppyline Education Group will hold a vintage fair, with free admission, at the station's railway institute, where there will be 1940s hats, handbags, shoes and clothes for sale.
Children will also be able to dress up as a wartime evacuee, a Victorian archaeologist, or an early 20th Century holidaymaker visiting Sheringham by train.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be displays giving an insight into what home life was like between the wars.
- 1 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 2 Police investigation into Thorpe Market death 'ongoing'
- 3 Has north Norfolk started its Christmas shopping early?
- 4 Tributes to 'true gentleman' from well-known Cromer family
- 5 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 6 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 7 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 8 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 9 Plaque unveiled in memory of 'passionate' railway volunteer
- 10 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK