Vintage trains and buses in North Norfolk
Vintage buses and trains are set to roll into North Norfolk next month.
The Poppy Line's second special vintage bus and train weekend will be held on Saturday/Sunday April 9 and 10.
On both days, vintage double- and single-deck buses and coaches will give free rides from Poppy Line stations, including a shuttle service to Holt town centre from the stations.
On the Sunday, there will be a static display of buses on the car park next to Sheringham station, and admission is free.
The buses will be complemented by vintage steam and diesel trains, running every 45 minutes throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
The unique Leyland experimental railbus, which was based on a Leyland road bus and first tested in East Anglia, is planned to be in service.
Normal all day hop-on, hop-off rover fares apply, adults �10.50, senior citizens �9.50, children aged five – 15 �7 and under-fives free.
- 1 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 2 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Aylsham Cycle Centre wins national award for entrepreneurial spirit
- 6 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 7 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 8 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 9 Man with knife hidden in pen threatened to stab police officer
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast