Vintage trains and buses in North Norfolk
Vintage buses and trains are set to roll into North Norfolk next month.
The Poppy Line's second special vintage bus and train weekend will be held on Saturday/Sunday April 9 and 10.
On both days, vintage double- and single-deck buses and coaches will give free rides from Poppy Line stations, including a shuttle service to Holt town centre from the stations.
On the Sunday, there will be a static display of buses on the car park next to Sheringham station, and admission is free.
The buses will be complemented by vintage steam and diesel trains, running every 45 minutes throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
The unique Leyland experimental railbus, which was based on a Leyland road bus and first tested in East Anglia, is planned to be in service.
Normal all day hop-on, hop-off rover fares apply, adults �10.50, senior citizens �9.50, children aged five – 15 �7 and under-fives free.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Special report: Future of Holt Hall hangs in balance ahead of recommendation to close it
- 5 Christmas arrives in Cromer with fantastic lights display
- 6 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 7 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 8 People released from car after crash closes road
- 9 Friends of Holt Hall urge public to sign petition after consultation snub
- 10 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show