Line-up for this year’s Reepham music festival is unveiled
- Credit: Archant
An 'all metal tribute to the Bee Gees and beyond' will be one of the headline acts at this year's Reepham music festival.
Officially called Reepham 19, the festival will feature more than 20 bands and musicians covering a range of music genres on the August 10-11 weekend.
Tragedy - the band that started out as a Bee Gees tribute act - are travelling from the US to be part of the show.
Band spokesman Royce Peterson said: "We looking forward to crossing the pond again from Brooklyn on our world tour to play at Reepham where the audience is simply second to none".
Other acts will include ska band Bad Manners, Jeramiah Ferrari, Walkway and Mammal Not Fish.
You may also want to watch:
Hilary Gauthier, festival spokeswoman, said: "Everything is lining up ready for a sensational weekend. We have still got some tickets available but numbers on the field are limited, so don't miss out.
"Tickets on sale at www.reephamfestival.co.uk."
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 3 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 4 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 5 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 6 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 9 'It went a bit potty' - New cafe owner's tough first few months in lockdown
- 10 Restaurant praises 'brilliant' customers, but warns of 'too many no shows'