What’s on in north Norfolk this weekend?
- Credit: Archant
There are plenty of events planned around north Norfolk this weekend. Here are just a few:
- The Beechwood Hotel in North Walsham will host a murder mystery evening on Friday, April 20, 6.45pm-11pm.
Dreamstone Productions has written an original script which will be brought to life by actors, with a prize available to the first who solves the crime. Includes dinner, visit www.beechwood-hotel.co.uk for more.
- Felbrigg Hall is hosting a plant and garden lovers' fete on Satuday, April 21. Runs 11am-5pm. Entry is free, car parking is £3 for non-members.
- Blickling Hall is hosting an 'Art Springs Eternal' exhibition featuring the work of Caroline Richmond, David Roger Burton and Rosalie Osborne Gibb. It runs until April 23 and entry is free.
You may also want to watch:
- 'An evening of mediumship' with the psychic TJ Higgs will take place at Cromer Pier's Pavilion Theatre on Snnday, April 22 at 8pm, visit www.cromerpier.co.uk for more.
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 3 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 4 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 5 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 'It went a bit potty' - New cafe owner's tough first few months in lockdown
- 9 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 10 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named