Trunch music and arts festival for lifeboat charity
- Credit: Archant
A music and arts festival which started life as a large garden party will be returning this weekend.
Trunchonbury will be happening between 5pm tomorrow and 6pm on Sunday August 24 on The Paddock, Mundesley Road, Trunch, NR28 OQB.
The family-friendly weekend in the middle of the north Norfolk village will include a variety of music, an acoustic stage, dance tent and main stage.
It will also include a show by Roy Davenport, from Davenport's Magic Kingdom in North Walsham, a healing field, food and boutique stalls, beer tent, workshops, children's puppet show, circus acts, cinema tent and Buddhist tent.
Proceeds from this year's Trunchonbury will go towards the Mundesley Inshore Lifeboat, run by volunteers, and Trunch village causes.
The festival started in 2007 as a garden party and expanded in 2009.
This year there will be a ladies' day on Sunday where men can also join in and dress up.
- 1 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer
- 2 More details revealed on replacement for beloved coastal railway
- 3 Business park plan could bring 14 new jobs to North Walsham
- 4 North Walsham 'Live Aid' legend calls it a day after 17 years
- 5 First look inside: New deli and surf shop open on coast
- 6 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 7 How north Norfolk will be celebrating the Jubilee
- 8 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 9 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 10 Car set alight in arson attack in north Norfolk
Tent, campervan and caravan pitches are available over the weekend.
Tickets cost £5 for adults, £2.50 for children under 16 for Friday night; £10 for adults, £5 for children under 16 for Saturday night and Sunday day; £20 for adults, £10 for children under 16 for weekend tickets. Children under four can go for free.