Work by top wildlife artist and award-winning sculptor featured in Holt exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Work by one of the country's top wildlife artists will be on show alongside nature–inspired sculptures, in an exhibition at Bircham Gallery, Holt.
Featuring woodcuts, watercolours and oil paintings by Sussex-based Robert Greenhalf, the show will also include wire 'drawings' by award-winning sculptor and printmaker Celia Smith, whose main inspiration is the domestic and native birds of Britain.
Entitled Wildlfe, the exhibition, which will runs from September 8 to October 3, will include paintings and prints of the birds of the shore and coastal wetlands, as well as those seen in northern France and on an annual bird-watching expedition studying the seabirds of Stokholm Island, Pembrokehshire.
Wildlife, featuring work by Robert Greenhalf and Celia Smith, runs at Bircham Gallery, 14 Market Place, Holt until October 3. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01263 713312.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 'Crisis' appeal as heritage railway loses £765k in year
- 3 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000
- 4 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 5 Parachute flare discovered on Norfolk beach
- 6 Inquest opens into death of man whose car crashed into wall
- 7 Norfolk’s weekly Covid care home deaths among worst in England
- 8 Popular wine merchant took his own life, inquest hears
- 9 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 10 Wind farm engineers to drill below cliffs and rivers