Work by top wildlife artist and award-winning sculptor featured in Holt exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Work by one of the country's top wildlife artists will be on show alongside nature–inspired sculptures, in an exhibition at Bircham Gallery, Holt.
Featuring woodcuts, watercolours and oil paintings by Sussex-based Robert Greenhalf, the show will also include wire 'drawings' by award-winning sculptor and printmaker Celia Smith, whose main inspiration is the domestic and native birds of Britain.
Entitled Wildlfe, the exhibition, which will runs from September 8 to October 3, will include paintings and prints of the birds of the shore and coastal wetlands, as well as those seen in northern France and on an annual bird-watching expedition studying the seabirds of Stokholm Island, Pembrokehshire.
Wildlife, featuring work by Robert Greenhalf and Celia Smith, runs at Bircham Gallery, 14 Market Place, Holt until October 3. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01263 713312.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 Dream Lodge bosses face trial for wrongful trading
- 4 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two
- 5 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 6 'Little morsels of heaven' - Why Heydon Tea Rooms is a must-visit for cake lovers
- 7 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 8 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 9 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 10 People released from car after crash closes road