Work by top wildlife artist and award-winning sculptor featured in Holt exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Work by one of the country's top wildlife artists will be on show alongside nature–inspired sculptures, in an exhibition at Bircham Gallery, Holt.
Featuring woodcuts, watercolours and oil paintings by Sussex-based Robert Greenhalf, the show will also include wire 'drawings' by award-winning sculptor and printmaker Celia Smith, whose main inspiration is the domestic and native birds of Britain.
Entitled Wildlfe, the exhibition, which will runs from September 8 to October 3, will include paintings and prints of the birds of the shore and coastal wetlands, as well as those seen in northern France and on an annual bird-watching expedition studying the seabirds of Stokholm Island, Pembrokehshire.
Wildlife, featuring work by Robert Greenhalf and Celia Smith, runs at Bircham Gallery, 14 Market Place, Holt until October 3. For more information, email email@example.com or phone 01263 713312.
- 1 First look inside: New deli and surf shop open on coast
- 2 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 3 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 4 Council urged to take over ownership of derelict Cromer nightclub
- 5 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 6 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 7 'Everything has gone up' - How mum Melanie is dealing with cost of living
- 8 Mammoth Marathon winner says course was 'one of the hardest'
- 9 The Female Fisherman 'overwhelmed' by national award win
- 10 Two men arrested in connection with string of cooking oil thefts