Work by top wildlife artist and award-winning sculptor featured in Holt exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Work by one of the country's top wildlife artists will be on show alongside nature–inspired sculptures, in an exhibition at Bircham Gallery, Holt.
Featuring woodcuts, watercolours and oil paintings by Sussex-based Robert Greenhalf, the show will also include wire 'drawings' by award-winning sculptor and printmaker Celia Smith, whose main inspiration is the domestic and native birds of Britain.
Entitled Wildlfe, the exhibition, which will runs from September 8 to October 3, will include paintings and prints of the birds of the shore and coastal wetlands, as well as those seen in northern France and on an annual bird-watching expedition studying the seabirds of Stokholm Island, Pembrokehshire.
Wildlife, featuring work by Robert Greenhalf and Celia Smith, runs at Bircham Gallery, 14 Market Place, Holt until October 3. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01263 713312.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 3 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 4 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 5 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 6 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 7 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 8 Town's skatepark finally reopens
- 9 In pictures: Marvellous costumes at previous 1940s festivals
- 10 'Proud to be a Cromer fisherman' - Tributes paid to Norfolk stalwart