Work by top wildlife artist and award-winning sculptor featured in Holt exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Work by one of the country's top wildlife artists will be on show alongside nature–inspired sculptures, in an exhibition at Bircham Gallery, Holt.
Featuring woodcuts, watercolours and oil paintings by Sussex-based Robert Greenhalf, the show will also include wire 'drawings' by award-winning sculptor and printmaker Celia Smith, whose main inspiration is the domestic and native birds of Britain.
Entitled Wildlfe, the exhibition, which will runs from September 8 to October 3, will include paintings and prints of the birds of the shore and coastal wetlands, as well as those seen in northern France and on an annual bird-watching expedition studying the seabirds of Stokholm Island, Pembrokehshire.
Wildlife, featuring work by Robert Greenhalf and Celia Smith, runs at Bircham Gallery, 14 Market Place, Holt until October 3. For more information, email email@example.com or phone 01263 713312.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 2 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 3 Black Prince returns for first journey of the year at North Norfolk railway
- 4 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 5 Plans proposed for 'flexible' space in derelict area of popular park
- 6 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 7 'Why reopening on June 21 is the right decision'
- 8 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 9 Holiday home owner calls for guidance over foreign workers
- 10 Is this the ultimate Norfolk road trip?