Therapy session in Holt in aid of Japan Tsunami Appeal.
At Holt Bookshop in Appleyard, Holt, on Tuesday. April 19 between 10.30am and 12.30pm, Rachel Nicolle will give Shiatsu taster sessions (Japanese therapeutic bodywork) in aid of the British Red Cross Japan Tsunami Appeal.
Shiatsu is similar to acupuncture but without needles. Instead manual pressure is applied to the traditional Chinese energy channels.
The aim is to bring the whole being, physical and emotional, into balance, promoting general well-being, relief from emotional fatigue and also helping to alleviate aches and stiffness.
Shiatsu practitioners nation-wide are giving sessions this April to raise money for the Japanese Tsunami Relief Fund.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Special report: Future of Holt Hall hangs in balance ahead of recommendation to close it
- 5 Christmas arrives in Cromer with fantastic lights display
- 6 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 7 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 8 People released from car after crash closes road
- 9 Friends of Holt Hall urge public to sign petition after consultation snub
- 10 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show