Therapy session in Holt in aid of Japan Tsunami Appeal.
At Holt Bookshop in Appleyard, Holt, on Tuesday. April 19 between 10.30am and 12.30pm, Rachel Nicolle will give Shiatsu taster sessions (Japanese therapeutic bodywork) in aid of the British Red Cross Japan Tsunami Appeal.
Shiatsu is similar to acupuncture but without needles. Instead manual pressure is applied to the traditional Chinese energy channels.
The aim is to bring the whole being, physical and emotional, into balance, promoting general well-being, relief from emotional fatigue and also helping to alleviate aches and stiffness.
Shiatsu practitioners nation-wide are giving sessions this April to raise money for the Japanese Tsunami Relief Fund.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 2 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 3 Delight at housing association seals award for affordable homes
- 4 Buses converted into Covid testing units ahead of expected third wave
- 5 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 6 Lifeboat rescues speedboat crew run aground in strong winds
- 7 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 8 Man guilty of manslaughter after fatal stabbing over £10 drug debt
- 9 Town's Covid 'heroes' honoured with certificates
- 10 Climate and planning among new councillors' priorities