The Magic of Take That concert returning to Cromer Pier
- Credit: Archant
Lock up your daughters because the chart-topping hits of boy band Take That will be sung at Cromer Pier Theatre this Bank Holiday.
The Magic of Take That tribute concert will be held on Monday, April 1 at 7.30pm.
It is a new touring show of the production that performed to a packed Cromer Pier two years ago. Tickets cost £18.50 each.
The Magic of Take That promises to celebrate the music of Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Robbie Williams.
And there is a chance for one lucky person to win a pair of tickets for the gig.
You may also want to watch:
In 2012 Take That went from strength-to-strength, climaxing with a performance of Rule the World at the closing ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics.
The new show is described by the show's producers as 'a night you'll never forget'.
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 3 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 4 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 5 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 6 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 'It went a bit potty' - New cafe owner's tough first few months in lockdown
- 9 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 10 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
Since the previous performance Robbie Williams has rejoined Take That on stage, a live album and new Take That EP and singles have followed.
Hit songs from both Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams have also topped the national singles chart.
Show producer Michael Taylor said: 'The new Magic of Take That show updates us with all the exciting developments with the band since our last nationwide tour.
'As Take That fans eagerly await a new album and worldwide tour by the supergroup, The Magic of Take That offers the chance to enjoy their music performed live in a scintillating production.'
He added it would be a hit with fans of the original boy band.
To buy tickets for the show visit www.cromer-pier.com or ring the box office on 01263 512495.