Temporary drop-in box office for Cromer Pier theatre in town bistro
- Credit: Archant
A temporary Pavilion Theatre box office has opened in a Cromer restaurant following the storm surge.
It has been put up at the Old Rock Shop Bistro on Hamilton Road.
The new Box office is open Tuesday to Saturday 9.30am – 3pm and will operate initially until Saturday 8th March. If demand is high the period will be extended until later in the month.
Rebecca Wass, Cromer Pier general manager, said: 'The temporary box office will help us no end.'
Customers will be able to book and pay for tickets at the bistro as well as collect details on forthcoming shows and concerts.
You may also want to watch:
To contact the box office call 01263 512495.
To collect a coupon for a free hot drink at the bistro, to be used alongside a ticket purchase from the temporary box office, read today's North Norfolk News.
- 1 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Lib Dem leader quits in North
- 3 'Dystopian castle' in seaside village may escape demolition
- 4 Nearly £50,000 donated to restore Grade II listed church organ
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 New veterinary practice to set open in former Cromer GP surgery
- 8 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Conservatives hold on in Broadland
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 North Norfolk brewery uses lockdown to create its strongest ever beer