Temporary drop-in box office for Cromer Pier theatre in town bistro
- Credit: Archant
A temporary Pavilion Theatre box office has opened in a Cromer restaurant following the storm surge.
It has been put up at the Old Rock Shop Bistro on Hamilton Road.
The new Box office is open Tuesday to Saturday 9.30am – 3pm and will operate initially until Saturday 8th March. If demand is high the period will be extended until later in the month.
Rebecca Wass, Cromer Pier general manager, said: 'The temporary box office will help us no end.'
Customers will be able to book and pay for tickets at the bistro as well as collect details on forthcoming shows and concerts.
To contact the box office call 01263 512495.
To collect a coupon for a free hot drink at the bistro, to be used alongside a ticket purchase from the temporary box office, read today's North Norfolk News.
- 1 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 2 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 3 Your say: How would you improve Holt?
- 4 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 5 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 6 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 7 Sensory tent to feature at lights switch-on
- 8 'I'd throw a massive street party' - Q&A with Tracey Ringwood
- 9 German filmmaker's 'love letter to Britain' features famous Norfolk show
- 10 What's in a Broad? Delving beneath the surface of Norfolk's wonderful waterways