Temporary drop-in box office for Cromer Pier theatre in town bistro
- Credit: Archant
A temporary Pavilion Theatre box office has opened in a Cromer restaurant following the storm surge.
It has been put up at the Old Rock Shop Bistro on Hamilton Road.
The new Box office is open Tuesday to Saturday 9.30am – 3pm and will operate initially until Saturday 8th March. If demand is high the period will be extended until later in the month.
Rebecca Wass, Cromer Pier general manager, said: 'The temporary box office will help us no end.'
Customers will be able to book and pay for tickets at the bistro as well as collect details on forthcoming shows and concerts.
You may also want to watch:
To contact the box office call 01263 512495.
To collect a coupon for a free hot drink at the bistro, to be used alongside a ticket purchase from the temporary box office, read today's North Norfolk News.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 6 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 7 Daughter hopes to develop Norfolk's only working water mill
- 8 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history