Temporary drop-in box office for Cromer Pier theatre in town bistro
- Credit: Archant
A temporary Pavilion Theatre box office has opened in a Cromer restaurant following the storm surge.
It has been put up at the Old Rock Shop Bistro on Hamilton Road.
The new Box office is open Tuesday to Saturday 9.30am – 3pm and will operate initially until Saturday 8th March. If demand is high the period will be extended until later in the month.
Rebecca Wass, Cromer Pier general manager, said: 'The temporary box office will help us no end.'
Customers will be able to book and pay for tickets at the bistro as well as collect details on forthcoming shows and concerts.
To contact the box office call 01263 512495.
To collect a coupon for a free hot drink at the bistro, to be used alongside a ticket purchase from the temporary box office, read today's North Norfolk News.
- 1 New car boot to take place monthly after early success
- 2 Men fined more than £600 for fishing illegally
- 3 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 4 Spitfire to soar over north Norfolk for jubilee
- 5 'Mishap' at historic hotel as van crashes into entrance wall
- 6 Care home told to improve after concerns over medicines and staff training
- 7 9 of the best campsites on the Norfolk coast
- 8 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 9 Obituary: Blacksmith who began career in abandoned cowshed dies at 74
- 10 Norfolk coastal trek named among best UK pub walks