Teddy bear train service
The Teddy Bear Express will be returning to the Bure Valley Railway for the half-term holiday.
Between Saturday, February 16 and Sunday, February 24 the railway bear will be taking charge of Aylsham Railway Station to make sure families have fun.
Trains will run from both Aylsham and Wroxham stations three times a day.
A children's competition will be held to see how many teddy bears can be spotted on the train journey.
Every child will travel for free with a fare-paying adult.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.bvrw.co.uk
- 1 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 2 Prams hurtling through the streets and chocolate wafers pinched - three quirky tales from town pubs
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Lib Dem leader quits in North
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Nearly £50,000 donated to restore Grade II listed church organ
- 6 Pop-up bank to open in town as permanent branch to close
- 7 'Dystopian castle' in seaside village may escape demolition
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 10 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK