Tabletop clothes sale will benefit Holt’s breast-feeding centre
- Credit: Archant
Second-hand clothes for mothers, babies and children will go on sale to raise money for a breast-feeding clinic in Holt.
Holt Community Centre is hosting the sale to benefit Latched On in Charles Road, which is run by volunteers.
Anyone wanting to sell items at the sale can have their own table for £6, and items can also be donated before the day of the sale to help raise funds.
The sale will take place on Saturday, September 8 from 10am to 1pm. There will be teas, cakes and refreshments on the day along with information about breast feeding.
To ask about having a table or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone wanting to donate items can drop them off at the Adult Day Care Centre in Charles Road Holt on Wednesdays between 9.30am and midday or text 07824 166774 to arrange an alternative time and place.
- 1 Person found following lifeboat search in north Norfolk
- 2 North Norfolk beach hut wins award for country's best
- 3 Arrests after gang threw glass bottles and kicked victims
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 5 How realistic is Vigil? Verdict of former submariner from Aylsham
- 6 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 7 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 8 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 9 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 10 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages