Stiffkey gardens on show
Gardens in the coastal village of Stiffkey are open this Sunday.
Up to 10 will be on a trail which will raise funds for church funds.
There will be stalls, attractions, and homemade teas served in the village hall where there will also be craft stalls.
The church will be open and displaying stories of personalities who have lived in the village.
Car parking will be signposted off Bridge Street where a steam organ will be playing, and maps and tickets will be available.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call 013328 830709.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 3 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 6 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 7 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 8 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 9 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 10 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants