Spring lambs arrive at Wroxham Barns
LAMBS have arrived at Wroxham Barns Junior Farm .During half-term there will be indoor bottle-feeding sessions at 11am on Saturday, February 14 and sessions then continue daily at 11am, 1.
LAMBS have arrived at Wroxham Barns Junior Farm .
During half-term there will be indoor bottle-feeding sessions at 11am on Saturday, February 14 and sessions then continue daily at 11am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm
Wroxham Barns' lambs are all the smallest of triplets from local farms. Ewes find it difficult to look after
triplets, so visitors who feed the
lambs are helping out as surrogate mums.
Families can also enjoy the pigs, rabbits, chicks and guinea pigs, as well as feed the goats, sheep and donkeys at the farm.
- 1 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 2 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 3 First look inside: New deli and surf shop open on coast
- 4 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 5 Council urged to take over ownership of derelict Cromer nightclub
- 6 Mammoth Marathon winner says course was 'one of the hardest'
- 7 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 8 'Everything has gone up' - How mum Melanie is dealing with cost of living
- 9 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 10 'Rainbow of rhodies' puts on stunning display at Sheringham Park
Admission to Junior Farm is �3.75 (under three free), open 10am to 5pm.
Wroxham Barns is open daily 10am to 5pm.