Spiritual night for charity at Voewood House
An iconic arts and crafts house will be hosting a spiritual mediumship night for charity.
Voewood House, off the A149 in High Kelling, will hold the event in aid of the British Red Cross on Wednesday November 19.
Doors open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
Tickets cost £10, which includes refreshments.
The night will be led by spiritual mediums Melanie Grundy and Johnny Cole.
For more information about the Red Cross visit www.redcross.org.uk
For details about Voewood House visit www.voewood.com
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 3 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 4 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 5 Hundreds of motors park up for classic vehicle day at Norfolk gardens
- 6 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Cash boost for church campaign backed by Normal for Norfolk star
- 9 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 10 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee