Spiritual night for charity at Voewood House
An iconic arts and crafts house will be hosting a spiritual mediumship night for charity.
Voewood House, off the A149 in High Kelling, will hold the event in aid of the British Red Cross on Wednesday November 19.
Doors open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
Tickets cost £10, which includes refreshments.
The night will be led by spiritual mediums Melanie Grundy and Johnny Cole.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the Red Cross visit www.redcross.org.uk
For details about Voewood House visit www.voewood.com
- 1 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 2 Police investigation into Thorpe Market death 'ongoing'
- 3 Tributes to 'true gentleman' from well-known Cromer family
- 4 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 5 Has north Norfolk started its Christmas shopping early?
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 7 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 8 Plaque unveiled in memory of 'passionate' railway volunteer
- 9 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor