Spiritual night for charity at Voewood House
An iconic arts and crafts house will be hosting a spiritual mediumship night for charity.
Voewood House, off the A149 in High Kelling, will hold the event in aid of the British Red Cross on Wednesday November 19.
Doors open at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
Tickets cost £10, which includes refreshments.
The night will be led by spiritual mediums Melanie Grundy and Johnny Cole.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the Red Cross visit www.redcross.org.uk
For details about Voewood House visit www.voewood.com
- 1 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 2 Most villagers back military training overhead despite noise
- 3 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 4 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 5 Town lido among schemes put forward in funding bid
- 6 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 7 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 8 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 9 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 10 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts