Spirit of the Artist captured in Coast Arts exhibition
- Credit: Archant
An eclectic mix of mixed media work by artists from all over the country is on show at Cromer's Art House Café as part of an exhibition curated by north Norfolk-based artist and architect Mike Pert
The show, which is entitled Spirit of the Artist, is part of the annual Coast Arts Festival which, since being launched as a two week-long celebration in 2010, has grown to include a year-round programme featuring art, music, drama and film.
Thanking artists, café owner Liz James and brochure sponsors Art is Medicine, Mr Pert said: 'Hopefully, this is the first of what may become an annual event; it is only when I started on organising something like this that I realised how many artists I know and admire and I would have liked to invite them all.'
Spirit of the Artist runs at the Art House Cafe, 10 High Street, Cromer, until July 31. Opening times are Monday-Saturday, 10am-5pm. For more information on Coast events, visit www.coastarts.co.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 3 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 4 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 5 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Van driver seriously injured in collision with tractor
- 9 Pumpkin patch proves a Halloween hit at visitor farm
- 10 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk