Sophisticated evening of trickery and nibbles at North Walsham magic attraction
A Conjuring and Canapes evening is being staged at Davenport's Magic Kingdom on Saturday July 12.
It features a 'sophisticated evening of magic' starring Martin Cox, Nick Chapman and Sean Goodman.
Comedy and magic are combined by Martin Cox who brings a wealth of worldwide performances from Blackpool to Hollywood.
Nick Chapman delivers magic, music and audience participation mixing contemporary effects with the classics.
Sean Goodman blends humour and mental manipulation in a relaxed manner.
Doors open at 7pm and tickets are available to pre-book or on the door at £22.50.
Online booking is also available at www.davenportsmagickingdom.co.uk
- 1 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 2 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 3 Your say: How would you improve Holt?
- 4 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 5 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 6 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 7 Sensory tent to feature at lights switch-on
- 8 'I'd throw a massive street party' - Q&A with Tracey Ringwood
- 9 German filmmaker's 'love letter to Britain' features famous Norfolk show
- 10 What's in a Broad? Delving beneath the surface of Norfolk's wonderful waterways