Sophisticated evening of trickery and nibbles at North Walsham magic attraction
A Conjuring and Canapes evening is being staged at Davenport's Magic Kingdom on Saturday July 12.
It features a 'sophisticated evening of magic' starring Martin Cox, Nick Chapman and Sean Goodman.
Comedy and magic are combined by Martin Cox who brings a wealth of worldwide performances from Blackpool to Hollywood.
Nick Chapman delivers magic, music and audience participation mixing contemporary effects with the classics.
Sean Goodman blends humour and mental manipulation in a relaxed manner.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7pm and tickets are available to pre-book or on the door at £22.50.
Online booking is also available at www.davenportsmagickingdom.co.uk
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 4 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 5 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 6 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 7 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 8 Most villagers back military training overhead despite noise
- 9 Town lido among schemes put forward in funding bid
- 10 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping