Sophisticated evening of trickery and nibbles at North Walsham magic attraction
A Conjuring and Canapes evening is being staged at Davenport's Magic Kingdom on Saturday July 12.
It features a 'sophisticated evening of magic' starring Martin Cox, Nick Chapman and Sean Goodman.
Comedy and magic are combined by Martin Cox who brings a wealth of worldwide performances from Blackpool to Hollywood.
Nick Chapman delivers magic, music and audience participation mixing contemporary effects with the classics.
Sean Goodman blends humour and mental manipulation in a relaxed manner.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7pm and tickets are available to pre-book or on the door at £22.50.
Online booking is also available at www.davenportsmagickingdom.co.uk
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 4 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 5 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 6 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 7 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 8 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 9 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall