Snowdrop garden open days
Nature lovers will be able to enjoy snowdrops at a series of charity garden open days.
The outdoor spaces will be on show in aid of the Norfolk National Gardens Scheme, which raises money for health and care charities.
Horstead House, near Coltishall (NR12 7AU), will be open on Saturday February 21 between 11am and 4pm.
Children can visit for free but adults will have to pay £4.
Chestnut Farm at West Beckham, near Holt (NR25 6NX), is open on February 26 and March 1 from 11am to 4pm. Adults £4.50/children free.
You may also want to watch:
For more information about the gardens visit www.ngs.org.uk.
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 4 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 5 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 6 Most villagers back military training overhead despite noise
- 7 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 8 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 9 Town lido among schemes put forward in funding bid
- 10 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping