Nature lovers will be able to enjoy an array of snowdrops, early spring flowers and Hellebores this week
Chestnut Farm in West Beckham, near Holt, will be open on Thursday February 27 and Sunday March 2 between 11am-4pm.
Admission is £4.50 for adults but children can visit for free.
The garden is open as part of the National Garden Scheme in Norfolk, which raises money for charity.
Chestnut Farm has the postcode NR25 6NX. People can also see similar flowers at St Helen and All Saints' Church in West Beckham on Sunday February 23 between 11am-4pm.
You may also want to watch:
Admission is £4.50 for adults but it will be free for children.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 Special report: Future of Holt Hall hangs in balance ahead of recommendation to close it
- 5 Christmas arrives in Cromer with fantastic lights display
- 6 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 7 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 8 People released from car after crash closes road
- 9 Friends of Holt Hall urge public to sign petition after consultation snub
- 10 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show