Nature lovers will be able to enjoy an array of snowdrops, early spring flowers and Hellebores this week
Chestnut Farm in West Beckham, near Holt, will be open on Thursday February 27 and Sunday March 2 between 11am-4pm.
Admission is £4.50 for adults but children can visit for free.
The garden is open as part of the National Garden Scheme in Norfolk, which raises money for charity.
Chestnut Farm has the postcode NR25 6NX. People can also see similar flowers at St Helen and All Saints' Church in West Beckham on Sunday February 23 between 11am-4pm.
Admission is £4.50 for adults but it will be free for children.
- 1 'Rare' blue lobster found by Norfolk fisherman
- 2 Vandals target Banksy artwork in Cromer
- 3 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 4 Norfolk woman wins national science teaching award
- 5 Popular 'cheese with no name' finally gets a name
- 6 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 7 Broads bridge in north Norfolk to close this year for roadworks
- 8 'One in a million' town haberdasher dies at 80
- 9 Local mental health charity opening community hub in Aylsham
- 10 Sheringham artists preparing for fourth exhibition together