Nature lovers will be able to enjoy an array of snowdrops, early spring flowers and Hellebores this week
Chestnut Farm in West Beckham, near Holt, will be open on Thursday February 27 and Sunday March 2 between 11am-4pm.
Admission is £4.50 for adults but children can visit for free.
The garden is open as part of the National Garden Scheme in Norfolk, which raises money for charity.
Chestnut Farm has the postcode NR25 6NX. People can also see similar flowers at St Helen and All Saints' Church in West Beckham on Sunday February 23 between 11am-4pm.
You may also want to watch:
Admission is £4.50 for adults but it will be free for children.
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 4 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
- 5 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 6 Norfolk inspires designs for £4.8m cancer centre, as opening day nears
- 7 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Inquest opens into death of teenager found in his home
- 9 Town council move to ban plastic crab lines from Cromer Pier
- 10 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed