Nature lovers will be able to enjoy an array of snowdrops, early spring flowers and Hellebores this week
Chestnut Farm in West Beckham, near Holt, will be open on Thursday February 27 and Sunday March 2 between 11am-4pm.
Admission is £4.50 for adults but children can visit for free.
The garden is open as part of the National Garden Scheme in Norfolk, which raises money for charity.
Chestnut Farm has the postcode NR25 6NX. People can also see similar flowers at St Helen and All Saints' Church in West Beckham on Sunday February 23 between 11am-4pm.
Admission is £4.50 for adults but it will be free for children.
- 1 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 2 New boss hopes to put his own stamp on Sheringham cafe
- 3 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 4 Broads homes plan branded 'absolute insanity' gets approval
- 5 Swap shop for women's clothing opens in Cromer
- 6 'Wild Church' events to start on north Norfolk coast
- 7 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 8 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness
- 9 Lily, 13, 'excited' as first novel hits book shops
- 10 Should it stay or should it go? Concerns for fate of town's hare sculpture