'Slow food' quiz at Aylsham
Slow Food Aylsham has quite a name in North Norfolk for organising food related events that appeal to everyone. From the Aylsham Food Festival to a 'Slow Pudding' evening, the group seeks to promote local food, its producers and retailers.
SLOW Food Aylsham, the group that seeks to promote local food, its producers and retailers, is organising a Slow Quiz evening on Saturday, April 25.
Quizmaster and Slow Food member Roger Willis will be posing questions on a theme of food.
The quiz will include a couple of music rounds - with at least 20 music posers out of a total of 100 questions, all with a food link.
The Slow Quiz, with tables of up to six people, will be at Aylsham Town Hall, at 7.30pm. Tickets at �3 per person can be bought from the Salad Days fruit and veg stall in Aylsham Town Square on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. The ticket price includes light refreshments, provided by Slow Food Aylsham members. For more information, see Slow Food Aylsham's website at www.slowfoodaylsham.org.uk
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 Norfolk man who threatened Labour MPs spared jail
- 4 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further
- 5 North Norfolk farmer who grew potatoes for Walkers crisps dies aged 92
- 6 Stunning photos show seal pups and their mothers amid plea to keep a distance
- 7 Norfolk in Tier 2 of coronavirus restrictions, government confirms
- 8 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 9 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 10 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two