Skye landscapes exhibition in Cromer
Inspirational photography of Skye landscapes will be on show this month in Cromer.
The Skye 2012 exhibition, put together by Ivan Daly, will be on display at the first floor gallery in the North Norfolk District Council offices on Holt Road.
It will run until March 31 and there will be a chance to buy framed prints from £85-£125. It is free admission.
Mr Daly works and lives between Cromer and London and enjoys taking pictures of landscapes.
After graduation from Ealing School of Art and Photography he started out as a fashion photographer.
You may also want to watch:
The council gallery space is open to the public between 8.30am-5pm on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday; 10am-5pm on Wednesday; and 8.30am-4.30pm on Friday.
- 1 North Norfolk key workers share impact of fuel panic buying
- 2 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 5 Steam engine naming ceremony to mark Royal British Legion centenary
- 6 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 7 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Happisburgh's 'relentless' erosion captured in stunning photo essay