Skye landscapes exhibition in Cromer
Inspirational photography of Skye landscapes will be on show this month in Cromer.
The Skye 2012 exhibition, put together by Ivan Daly, will be on display at the first floor gallery in the North Norfolk District Council offices on Holt Road.
It will run until March 31 and there will be a chance to buy framed prints from £85-£125. It is free admission.
Mr Daly works and lives between Cromer and London and enjoys taking pictures of landscapes.
After graduation from Ealing School of Art and Photography he started out as a fashion photographer.
You may also want to watch:
The council gallery space is open to the public between 8.30am-5pm on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday; 10am-5pm on Wednesday; and 8.30am-4.30pm on Friday.
- 1 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 2 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Aylsham Cycle Centre wins national award for entrepreneurial spirit
- 6 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 7 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 8 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 9 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 10 Man with knife hidden in pen threatened to stab police officer