Sheringham church quiz night
A coastal church will be holding a light-hearted and fun quiz night this weekend.
The Lighthouse Community Church, on Cromer Road, Sheringham, opposite Tesco, is hosting the event on Saturday January 24.
It starts at 7pm and tickets cost £5 per person, including supper.
Teams need to include eight people and interval food on the night will include homemade soup, a roll and a doughnut.
They can bring their own wine and glasses to the event.
You may also want to watch:
To book call Tony Rothe on 01263 825155 or 01263 824138.
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 8 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?