Sheringham church quiz night
A coastal church will be holding a light-hearted and fun quiz night this weekend.
The Lighthouse Community Church, on Cromer Road, Sheringham, opposite Tesco, is hosting the event on Saturday January 24.
It starts at 7pm and tickets cost £5 per person, including supper.
Teams need to include eight people and interval food on the night will include homemade soup, a roll and a doughnut.
They can bring their own wine and glasses to the event.
You may also want to watch:
To book call Tony Rothe on 01263 825155 or 01263 824138.
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 3 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 4 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 5 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 6 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 7 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 8 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 9 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 10 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen