Seaside sauciness at Sheringham
'Send us a Postcard!' ...an Evening of Seaside Sauciness with Songwriter John Conolly is at the Sheringham Little Threatre on Saturday 25th April at 8.
'Send us a Postcard!' ...an Evening of Seaside Sauciness with Songwriter John Conolly is at the Sheringham Little Threatre on Saturday 25th April at 8.00pm (Doors 7.30pm)
Anyone who has seen and survived a John Conolly performance will know that humour is an important part of the proceedings. In between writing Folk Classics like "Fiddlers' Green" and "Punch and Judy Man", he has produced a succession of rollicking rib-ticklers, many of which are featured in this special seaside show. He will also be featuring some of the songs from his latest CD -"The Grumpy Old Men of Old England" so you have been warned !!
John was brought up in the fishing port of Grimsby and many of his more serious compositions reflect the joys and sorrows of life in a fishing community. His songs are known and loved all over the world.
"A sense of humour that would make the Devil himself drop his toasting-fork and collapse in fits of laughter - pure, unadulterated fun!" (Folk London
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 4 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 5 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 6 Most villagers back military training overhead despite noise
- 7 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 8 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 9 Town lido among schemes put forward in funding bid
- 10 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
Sheringham Little Theatre
Saturday 25th April at 8.00pm (Doors 7.30pm)
All seats �9.00
Box Office 01263 822347