Seaside sauciness at Sheringham
'Send us a Postcard!' ...an Evening of Seaside Sauciness with Songwriter John Conolly is at the Sheringham Little Threatre on Saturday 25th April at 8.
'Send us a Postcard!' ...an Evening of Seaside Sauciness with Songwriter John Conolly is at the Sheringham Little Threatre on Saturday 25th April at 8.00pm (Doors 7.30pm)
Anyone who has seen and survived a John Conolly performance will know that humour is an important part of the proceedings. In between writing Folk Classics like "Fiddlers' Green" and "Punch and Judy Man", he has produced a succession of rollicking rib-ticklers, many of which are featured in this special seaside show. He will also be featuring some of the songs from his latest CD -"The Grumpy Old Men of Old England" so you have been warned !!
John was brought up in the fishing port of Grimsby and many of his more serious compositions reflect the joys and sorrows of life in a fishing community. His songs are known and loved all over the world.
"A sense of humour that would make the Devil himself drop his toasting-fork and collapse in fits of laughter - pure, unadulterated fun!" (Folk London
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 3 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 4 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 5 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 6 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 7 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 8 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 9 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 10 Firefighters called to North Walsham kitchen blaze
Sheringham Little Theatre
Saturday 25th April at 8.00pm (Doors 7.30pm)
All seats �9.00
Box Office 01263 822347