Seaside sauciness at Sheringham
'Send us a Postcard!' ...an Evening of Seaside Sauciness with Songwriter John Conolly is at the Sheringham Little Threatre on Saturday 25th April at 8.
'Send us a Postcard!' ...an Evening of Seaside Sauciness with Songwriter John Conolly is at the Sheringham Little Threatre on Saturday 25th April at 8.00pm (Doors 7.30pm)
Anyone who has seen and survived a John Conolly performance will know that humour is an important part of the proceedings. In between writing Folk Classics like "Fiddlers' Green" and "Punch and Judy Man", he has produced a succession of rollicking rib-ticklers, many of which are featured in this special seaside show. He will also be featuring some of the songs from his latest CD -"The Grumpy Old Men of Old England" so you have been warned !!
John was brought up in the fishing port of Grimsby and many of his more serious compositions reflect the joys and sorrows of life in a fishing community. His songs are known and loved all over the world.
"A sense of humour that would make the Devil himself drop his toasting-fork and collapse in fits of laughter - pure, unadulterated fun!" (Folk London
- 1 'One in a million' town haberdasher dies at 80
- 2 Broads bridge in north Norfolk to close this year for roadworks
- 3 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 4 Peter Smith: 'The holes in the fabric of our town'
- 5 Have your say: 7 projects that could 'regenerate' Cromer
- 6 Mammoths 'return' to north Norfolk in GoGo sculpture trail
- 7 'A fantastic four days' - North Walsham enjoys return of Funday
- 8 Roadworks and closures to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 9 Rare chance to travel on historic trains during railway's Vintage Week
- 10 Three-bed barn conversion at Norfolk beauty spot up for sale for £1.25m
Sheringham Little Theatre
Saturday 25th April at 8.00pm (Doors 7.30pm)
All seats �9.00
Box Office 01263 822347