Royal car set to make appearance in Sheringham
A car make favoured by the Royals is set to feature in a rally being held in places across Norfolk, including Sheringham.
Daimler cars have been linked with the world's royalty for over a century and now the Daimler and Lanchester Owners Club has decided to hold its first ever rally in Norfolk, involving more than 150 classic cars.
On Thursday, June 9 and Friday, June 10 the cars will be on display in the car park next to Sheringham Station from 10am to 2pm.
Then on the morning of Saturday, June 11, the cars will be on display by the west door of Norwich Cathedral, before preparing for the finale of the grand gathering at Sandringham House, from 9am to around 4pm on the Sunday.
All the displays are free to the public.
- 1 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 2 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 3 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 4 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 5 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 6 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 7 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 8 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 9 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 10 'Covid didn't kill off our creativity' - Man, 73, releases Christmas song with puppets