Royal car set to make appearance in Sheringham
A car make favoured by the Royals is set to feature in a rally being held in places across Norfolk, including Sheringham.
Daimler cars have been linked with the world's royalty for over a century and now the Daimler and Lanchester Owners Club has decided to hold its first ever rally in Norfolk, involving more than 150 classic cars.
On Thursday, June 9 and Friday, June 10 the cars will be on display in the car park next to Sheringham Station from 10am to 2pm.
Then on the morning of Saturday, June 11, the cars will be on display by the west door of Norwich Cathedral, before preparing for the finale of the grand gathering at Sandringham House, from 9am to around 4pm on the Sunday.
All the displays are free to the public.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 4 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature
- 5 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 6 Magnet fishermen catch a stolen moped in broad
- 7 Family's bid to fund 'life-changing' operation for brave Kaiden, eight
- 8 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 9 Lib Dems pick new leader for Norfolk County Council group
- 10 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times