Royal car set to make appearance in Sheringham
A car make favoured by the Royals is set to feature in a rally being held in places across Norfolk, including Sheringham.
Daimler cars have been linked with the world's royalty for over a century and now the Daimler and Lanchester Owners Club has decided to hold its first ever rally in Norfolk, involving more than 150 classic cars.
On Thursday, June 9 and Friday, June 10 the cars will be on display in the car park next to Sheringham Station from 10am to 2pm.
Then on the morning of Saturday, June 11, the cars will be on display by the west door of Norwich Cathedral, before preparing for the finale of the grand gathering at Sandringham House, from 9am to around 4pm on the Sunday.
All the displays are free to the public.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Vintage train fires up for festive services
- 2 Two teenagers arrested following arson at a public toilet
- 3 Covid marshals hit the streets in north Norfolk
- 4 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 5 How dairy?! See town's ice-cream cone Christmas tree
- 6 'Festive fun for all' - Thursford's Enchanted Journey Of Light wows on opening night
- 7 Santa Claus is coming to town - but he won't be taking cash
- 8 Village's shops transform into giant advent calendar
- 9 Unique property overlooking Norfolk's Salthouse Marshes is for sale for £800,000
- 10 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'