Royal car set to make appearance in Sheringham
A car make favoured by the Royals is set to feature in a rally being held in places across Norfolk, including Sheringham.
Daimler cars have been linked with the world's royalty for over a century and now the Daimler and Lanchester Owners Club has decided to hold its first ever rally in Norfolk, involving more than 150 classic cars.
On Thursday, June 9 and Friday, June 10 the cars will be on display in the car park next to Sheringham Station from 10am to 2pm.
Then on the morning of Saturday, June 11, the cars will be on display by the west door of Norwich Cathedral, before preparing for the finale of the grand gathering at Sandringham House, from 9am to around 4pm on the Sunday.
All the displays are free to the public.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 2 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show
- 3 Stunning sunset artwork being raffled for new cancer centre
- 4 £2m bid for 62 new independent living apartments for over 55s
- 5 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 6 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 7 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 8 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 9 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 10 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea