Romantic thriller set to launch at north Norfolk theatre
- Credit: Archant
Romantic thriller Double Double launches on Friday, August 3 as the second of five dramas in Sheringham Little Theatre summer season.
In the play, Phillipa - played by Emily Outred - aims to use down and out Duncan - John Macneil - plucked from London's Embankment, as a double for her dead husband – to help her inherit a million pound trust fund.
He just has to convince the family solicitor that Richard is still alive. But Phillipa hasn't reckoned on falling in love with Duncan. And has she told him the whole truth?
Ms Outred grew up in Norfolk and still has family in the county. As well as her stage work she has appeared in the Fast Show and Johnny English 3. Mr Macneil can currently be seen playing Jacka Hoblyun in the TV series Poldark.
Double Double runs from August 3-10. For tickets and information, call the box office 01263 822347 or visit www.sheringhamlittletheatre.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Vintage train fires up for festive services
- 2 Two teenagers arrested following arson at a public toilet
- 3 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 4 How dairy?! See town's ice-cream cone Christmas tree
- 5 Covid marshals hit the streets in north Norfolk
- 6 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 7 Village's shops transform into giant advent calendar
- 8 Santa Claus is coming to town - but he won't be taking cash
- 9 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 10 13 schools closed due to Covid cases and heating problems