Rock out at North Walsham arts venue
Budding musicians will be able to take part in a new rock school at an arts venue in a north Norfolk town.
The weekly band skills sessions at The Atrium in North Walsham will be starting on Thursday, May 2.
They are aimed at teenagers aged between 13 and 18 who are learning instruments or who like to sing.
The young musicians will work with tutors from Community Music East (CME) on their instrument, songwriting and performance skills.
CME will be extending its music programme at The Atrium in the summer with DJing and music technology courses.
You may also want to watch:
Rock School will take place every Thursday between 6pm and 8pm from May 2 to July 18 costing £2 per session. Places must be booked in advance by visiting www.cme.org.uk or calling 01603 283379.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 3 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 4 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 5 Tax in post: Only Fools and Horses van racks up fines
- 6 What next for town, a year after supermarket inferno?
- 7 Norfolk to get a 250-mile art trail - funded by European cash
- 8 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England