Charity music festival Rock Bodham returns for the eighth year
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk community is preparing for the return of a charity music festival.
Rock Bodham will take place between Bodham playing field and the Red Hart Pub, on Saturday, July 28, and Sunday, July 29.
The festival, which has been an annual event since 2012, will fundraise for local charities, with more than 15 bands and performers playing across the two days.
Festival favourites The Yow Yow's, The Stereotypes and The Dulcet Tones will perform on Saturday night, alongside DJ Hagster, while on Sunday, the focus moves to Bodham Red Hart beer garden, with a local bands taking to the stage.
Rock Bodham secretary Callum Ringer said 'We are really excited about this year's line-up,
You may also want to watch:
'The Dulcet Tones and Stereotypes are proven to get people up and dancing.'
As well as music there will be children's activities including circus skills.
• For more details see the Rock Bodham Facebook page
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 3 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 4 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Pedestrian hit by lorry in Aylsham
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Weird Norfolk: What links Westwick’s obelisk, ghosts and stuffed bears?