Charity music festival Rock Bodham returns for the eighth year
- Credit: Archant
A north Norfolk community is preparing for the return of a charity music festival.
Rock Bodham will take place between Bodham playing field and the Red Hart Pub, on Saturday, July 28, and Sunday, July 29.
The festival, which has been an annual event since 2012, will fundraise for local charities, with more than 15 bands and performers playing across the two days.
Festival favourites The Yow Yow's, The Stereotypes and The Dulcet Tones will perform on Saturday night, alongside DJ Hagster, while on Sunday, the focus moves to Bodham Red Hart beer garden, with a local bands taking to the stage.
Rock Bodham secretary Callum Ringer said 'We are really excited about this year's line-up,
You may also want to watch:
'The Dulcet Tones and Stereotypes are proven to get people up and dancing.'
As well as music there will be children's activities including circus skills.
• For more details see the Rock Bodham Facebook page
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'
- 5 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 9 Old railway sign to go under the hammer
- 10 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal