Record entry for Holt station event
A record entry of more than 300 vehicles are set to take part in this year's Vintage Transport Festival in Holt.
The Poppy Line's annual Vintage Transport Festival takes place at Holt station on Sunday, July 3, although proud owners will be showcasing their vehicles up and down the line.
There will also be vintage buses giving free rides from the station to Holt town.
The Poppy Line's unique 86 years old teak-bodied four-coach train will be in service, and will also run every day that week up to and including Sunday, July 10.
The �35 family rover ticket for 2 adults and 2 children (or 3 adults and 1 child) includes a �5 voucher to spend on refreshments or gifts. Rover tickets allow hop-on, hop-off travel all day.
You may also want to watch:
Under-fives go free and cycles and dogs travel for �1 each.
The free timetable and guide leaflet is available from stations and from Leisure Target leaflet racks throughout the area.
- 1 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 2 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 3 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 4 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 5 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 6 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 9 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 10 'It went a bit potty' - New cafe owner's tough first few months in lockdown