Record entry for Holt station event
A record entry of more than 300 vehicles are set to take part in this year's Vintage Transport Festival in Holt.
The Poppy Line's annual Vintage Transport Festival takes place at Holt station on Sunday, July 3, although proud owners will be showcasing their vehicles up and down the line.
There will also be vintage buses giving free rides from the station to Holt town.
The Poppy Line's unique 86 years old teak-bodied four-coach train will be in service, and will also run every day that week up to and including Sunday, July 10.
The �35 family rover ticket for 2 adults and 2 children (or 3 adults and 1 child) includes a �5 voucher to spend on refreshments or gifts. Rover tickets allow hop-on, hop-off travel all day.
You may also want to watch:
Under-fives go free and cycles and dogs travel for �1 each.
The free timetable and guide leaflet is available from stations and from Leisure Target leaflet racks throughout the area.
- 1 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 2 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 3 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 6 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 7 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 8 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 9 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 10 Praise for retiring controller who kept an eye on Norfolk's coast