Record entry for Holt station event
A record entry of more than 300 vehicles are set to take part in this year's Vintage Transport Festival in Holt.
The Poppy Line's annual Vintage Transport Festival takes place at Holt station on Sunday, July 3, although proud owners will be showcasing their vehicles up and down the line.
There will also be vintage buses giving free rides from the station to Holt town.
The Poppy Line's unique 86 years old teak-bodied four-coach train will be in service, and will also run every day that week up to and including Sunday, July 10.
The �35 family rover ticket for 2 adults and 2 children (or 3 adults and 1 child) includes a �5 voucher to spend on refreshments or gifts. Rover tickets allow hop-on, hop-off travel all day.
Under-fives go free and cycles and dogs travel for �1 each.
The free timetable and guide leaflet is available from stations and from Leisure Target leaflet racks throughout the area.
- 1 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 2 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 3 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 4 Mammoth Marathon winner says course was 'one of the hardest'
- 5 Man swims for survival after speedboat sinks off Norfolk coast
- 6 Six beaches in Norfolk awarded Blue Flag status for 2022
- 7 'Everything has gone up' - How mum Melanie is dealing with cost of living
- 8 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 9 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 10 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles