Real reindeer in Holt and Bacton
Two real reindeer will be at Bacton Wood and Holt Country Park bringing some extra festive magic to the Father Christmas trail events being held there.
The reindeers, Comet and Vixen, from Melsop Farm Park near Watton, will be helping the woodland parks become Christmas grottoes.
People are invited to gather at 10.15am onwards for an 11am start, finishing the trail at 12.15pm — for both the December 20 Bacton Wood event, and the Holt Country Park trail on December 21.
Meet in the car park at Bacton Wood, or by the Visitor Centre at Holt Country Park.
There will be Christmas-themed crafts as well as the chance to meet Santa at the end of the trail. Children will be given small gifts.
You may also want to watch:
Both events are �2 per child, under-threes 50p. Children must be accompanied by adults. No booking is required.
For more information contact Anne-Marie Katnoria, North Norfolk District Council events ranger, on 07920 576634.
- 1 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 2 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 3 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 6 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 7 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 8 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 9 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 10 Praise for retiring controller who kept an eye on Norfolk's coast