Real reindeer in Holt and Bacton
Two real reindeer will be at Bacton Wood and Holt Country Park bringing some extra festive magic to the Father Christmas trail events being held there.
The reindeers, Comet and Vixen, from Melsop Farm Park near Watton, will be helping the woodland parks become Christmas grottoes.
People are invited to gather at 10.15am onwards for an 11am start, finishing the trail at 12.15pm — for both the December 20 Bacton Wood event, and the Holt Country Park trail on December 21.
Meet in the car park at Bacton Wood, or by the Visitor Centre at Holt Country Park.
There will be Christmas-themed crafts as well as the chance to meet Santa at the end of the trail. Children will be given small gifts.
Both events are �2 per child, under-threes 50p. Children must be accompanied by adults. No booking is required.
For more information contact Anne-Marie Katnoria, North Norfolk District Council events ranger, on 07920 576634.
- 1 Food review, The Crawfish Inn, Thursford: ‘Massive value for money'
- 2 Swap shop for women's clothing opens in Cromer
- 3 Lily, 13, 'excited' as first novel hits book shops
- 4 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 5 School celebrates being Norfolk's first to gain LGBTQ+ inclusion award
- 6 New boss hopes to put his own stamp on Sheringham cafe
- 7 Weather warning as strong winds set to hit parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 8 Tribute paid to much-loved dad who died in cycling accident
- 9 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 10 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness