Real reindeer in Holt and Bacton
Two real reindeer will be at Bacton Wood and Holt Country Park bringing some extra festive magic to the Father Christmas trail events being held there.
The reindeers, Comet and Vixen, from Melsop Farm Park near Watton, will be helping the woodland parks become Christmas grottoes.
People are invited to gather at 10.15am onwards for an 11am start, finishing the trail at 12.15pm — for both the December 20 Bacton Wood event, and the Holt Country Park trail on December 21.
Meet in the car park at Bacton Wood, or by the Visitor Centre at Holt Country Park.
There will be Christmas-themed crafts as well as the chance to meet Santa at the end of the trail. Children will be given small gifts.
You may also want to watch:
Both events are �2 per child, under-threes 50p. Children must be accompanied by adults. No booking is required.
For more information contact Anne-Marie Katnoria, North Norfolk District Council events ranger, on 07920 576634.
- 1 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 2 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 5 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 6 Woman bit female police officer after neighbour dispute arrest
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 9 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 10 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen