Reading Festival at Aylsham High School
A festival to promote the love of reading for children and adults will be held next month in a north Norfolk school.
The Reading Festival will take place over one day at Aylsham High School on Saturday May 4.
Organisers hope it will bring families and the community together and one of the main attractions will be the poet Roger McGough.
Mr McGough will be reading new poems from 7.30pm. This part of the event is for people aged 14 and over and tickets cost £12.
Norwich Puppet Theatre will be putting on a performance of Thumbelina at noon in the drama studio and youngsters will be able to meet the Gruffalo between 11am and 3pm on the hour in the main hall.
You may also want to watch:
Advance tickets bought through www.thereadingfestival.co.uk cost £4 for adults, £8 for children or £16 for one family. Tickets bought on the day will cost £10 individually or £20 for one family.
- 1 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 2 Police investigation into Thorpe Market death 'ongoing'
- 3 Tributes to 'true gentleman' from well-known Cromer family
- 4 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 5 Has north Norfolk started its Christmas shopping early?
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 7 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 8 Plaque unveiled in memory of 'passionate' railway volunteer
- 9 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m
- 10 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor