Railway history walks for Cromer and East Runton
Popular Railway Walks around north Norfolk will be returning this month.
The tours will be led by railway expert Nigel Digby.
On Saturday August 3 and Saturday August 24 the walks around Cromer Beach and East Runton will start at 10am.
People should meet at Cromer Railway Station and it will cost £10.
A bus and walking tour of Melton Constable will be held on Saturday August 10 from 10am. It will cost £20.
You may also want to watch:
A tour from Suffield Park Post Office will take place on Saturday August 17 at 10am. It will cost £10.
Call 01263 514735 to book.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 3 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 4 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 7 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 8 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 9 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 10 45,000 sign petition to save harbour railway