Programme of events for Holt Festival beginning on Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Performers Kit and McConnel will be at the Auden Theatre on Saturday July 19 at 8pm. £20.
A street festival, which involves a host of circus acts, takes place on Sunday July 20 and will be held between noon - 4pm.
Magician Ben Hart will be performing as part of the Festival Club at the Lawns Hotel on Monday July 21 at 9pm. £14.
Historian David Starkey will be talking about The Tudors And Us at the Auden Theatre on Wednesday July 23 at 2.30pm. £16.
Rich Hall's Hoedown at the Theatre in the Woods will be held on Friday July 25 at 9pm. £17.
You may also want to watch:
Broadcaster Sandi Toksvig will be In conversation with Chris Gribble at the Theatre in the Woods on Saturday July 26 at 4pm. £16.
The Bad Shepherds supported by Wreckless Eric will be on at the Theatre in the Woods on Saturday July 26 at 8.30pm. £18
- 1 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph
- 2 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 3 Family butcher and livestock market operator dies aged 74
- 4 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 5 Man who died after falling from cliff took his own life, inquest rules
- 6 Hospital gets a brand new MRI machine
- 7 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 8 Car dealership volunteers run transport service to Covid jabs
- 9 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 10 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
Broadcaster Melyvn Bragg and world-famous scientist Richard Dawkins 'A conversation' will be at the Theatre in the Woods, on Sunday July 27 at 4pm. £25.
Punk band The Stranglers will play at the Theatre in the Woods on Sunday July 27 at 9pm. £40.
The Holt Festival Art Prize 2014 exhibition will be at the Nicholson Gallery from July 20-27.
Holt Festival Art Trail art will be displayed in 13 other galleries and exhibition spaces around the town, including the Meeting Room, St Andrew's Church, Adrian Hill Gallery and Picturecraft in Lees Yard, Fairfax Gallery in Shirehall Plain and A and J Young Pottery in High Street.
Free lunchtime events at St Andrew's Church include Holt Festival Service on Sunday July 20 at 10.30am; and an organ recital from Norwich Cathedral organ scholar Kris Thomsett, on Tuesday July 22 at 12.30pm; and Forever Adrift in Eden, a miscellany of poetry, performed on Thursday July 24 at 12.30pm.
The full programme of events, including international music, drama, visual art, dance, comedy, cinema, free street entertainment, children's shows and workshops, can be found at www.holtfestival.org, where tickets can also be booked.
The box office is located at Lion House Court, 26a High Street in Holt.