Prepare to laugh at Alan Ayckbourn classic
Theatre-goers will be in for a comical treat as Alan Ayckbourn's How the Other Half Loves will be coming to Sheringham Little Theatre.
The Cromer and Sheringham Operatic and Dramatic Society production will run from Wednesday, February 13 to Saturday, February 16 at 7.30pm on each night. A Saturday matinee will be held at 2.30pm.
Tickets cost £8.50 and £9.50 and can be bought from the box office by ringing 01263 822347.
The drama group is well-established and will put on a large production of The Sound of Music at the Pavillion Theatre in Cromer at the end of May. It will celebrate its centenary next year.
Playwright Alan Ayckbourn wrote to the director, cast and crew, from the Cromer and Sheringham Operatic and Dramatic Society after member Nick Jones wrote to the author telling him about the little theatre production.
Set in the 1970's, How the Other Half Loves tells the tale of three married couples, whose lives are made more complicated when one of the husbands, and one of the wives attempt to hide their infidelity in a web of lies, accusations and counter accusations.
Clever stage settings and witty dialogue are the key to this play.
- 1 Move to make second home owners pay more tax is welcomed
- 2 Bar and restaurant could open in old coach house
- 3 'Something a bit different' - Tex-Mex shack spices up seaside town
- 4 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 5 Three people injured after Land Rover and lorry crash on the A140
- 6 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 7 Eighties music and a puppet called Arthur coming to Cromer Pier
- 8 Missing north Norfolk woman found safe and well in Leeds
- 9 Dramatic drone pictures show scale of erosion on north Norfolk coast
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week