Popular glass exhibition to return to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A popular glass exhibition is returning to Norfolk after last year's successful first event.
The Contemporary Glass Society (CGS) Eastern Hub will exhibit at Riverside Art and Glass, Wroxham, from July 11-25.
This selling exhibition is open to all glass artists based in the East, who are CGS members.
Society chairman Sue Purser Hope, who will be exhibiting, said: 'We had such a successful event last year that the gallery was keen to hold another event. They even took some of our artists to exhibit in the gallery on a long-term basis.'
She relocated to the county five years ago to fulfil a lifetime's ambition to live by the sea.
You may also want to watch:
Eleven artists are exhibiting showing a wide range of both wall-hung and plinth-based work spanning a wide range of techniques. Last year the society celebrated 20 years since its foundation as the UK's principal supporter and promoter of artists and collectors of contemporary glass.
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 3 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 4 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 5 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 6 Pumpkin patch proves a Halloween hit at visitor farm
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Van driver seriously injured in collision with tractor
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk