Popular glass exhibition to return to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A popular glass exhibition is returning to Norfolk after last year's successful first event.
The Contemporary Glass Society (CGS) Eastern Hub will exhibit at Riverside Art and Glass, Wroxham, from July 11-25.
This selling exhibition is open to all glass artists based in the East, who are CGS members.
Society chairman Sue Purser Hope, who will be exhibiting, said: 'We had such a successful event last year that the gallery was keen to hold another event. They even took some of our artists to exhibit in the gallery on a long-term basis.'
She relocated to the county five years ago to fulfil a lifetime's ambition to live by the sea.
You may also want to watch:
Eleven artists are exhibiting showing a wide range of both wall-hung and plinth-based work spanning a wide range of techniques. Last year the society celebrated 20 years since its foundation as the UK's principal supporter and promoter of artists and collectors of contemporary glass.
- 1 Police condemn 'blatant' lockdown breaches as 160 fined
- 2 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 3 'Travel bible' names Norfolk beaches in list of UK's best
- 4 Dispute over coastal holiday park plans
- 5 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 6 100 cannabis plants found at three neighbouring properties in village
- 7 Man dies after rescue operation to cardiac arrest call
- 8 Parts of north Norfolk coast stay quiet in first weekend after roadmap
- 9 Popular heritage railway to reopen in April
- 10 Lifeboat called to four people and dog stranded off the coast