Popular glass exhibition to return to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
A popular glass exhibition is returning to Norfolk after last year's successful first event.
The Contemporary Glass Society (CGS) Eastern Hub will exhibit at Riverside Art and Glass, Wroxham, from July 11-25.
This selling exhibition is open to all glass artists based in the East, who are CGS members.
Society chairman Sue Purser Hope, who will be exhibiting, said: 'We had such a successful event last year that the gallery was keen to hold another event. They even took some of our artists to exhibit in the gallery on a long-term basis.'
She relocated to the county five years ago to fulfil a lifetime's ambition to live by the sea.
You may also want to watch:
Eleven artists are exhibiting showing a wide range of both wall-hung and plinth-based work spanning a wide range of techniques. Last year the society celebrated 20 years since its foundation as the UK's principal supporter and promoter of artists and collectors of contemporary glass.
- 1 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 'We love this street' - New deli opens in Cromer
- 5 New rules for coastal care home in special measures
- 6 Charity horse ride around north Norfolk estate planned
- 7 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 8 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 9 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 10 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m