Things to do in North Norfolk over the Bank Holiday weekend
- Credit: Ian Burt
Here are some things to do in north Norfolk over the bank holiday weekend.
Horning Boat Show
Horning, May 5, 10am-5pm. Celebration of the Broads boating heritage: past, present and future.
Day Out With Thomas
North Norfolk Railway, Sheringham Station, May 5-7
- 1 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 2 'Beheading' comment sees councillor reported to police
- 3 First look inside: New deli and surf shop open on coast
- 4 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 5 Council urged to take over ownership of derelict Cromer nightclub
- 6 Mammoth Marathon winner says course was 'one of the hardest'
- 7 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 8 'Everything has gone up' - How mum Melanie is dealing with cost of living
- 9 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 10 'Rainbow of rhodies' puts on stunning display at Sheringham Park
Mildred's Fabulous Maypole Fete
Bewilderwood, Hoveton, May 5-7, 10am-5.30pm. Bewilderwood fete and spring celebrations.
Railway Open Day
Ashmanhaugh Light Railway, May 6, 2pm-5pm
Lighthouse Open Day
Happisburgh Lighthouse, May 6-7, 10.30am-4pm,
Grab a ride on the Coasthopper -
The new Coasthopper bus route in north Norfolk has been re-launched with extended services through Overstrand, Trimingham and Mundesley and on to North Walsham.
The Word Defiant at Blickling Hall
A new art installation marking a new chapter for the National Trust's greatest book collection.
The Mannington Estate
Bluebell walk guided by countryside warden, Andy Watson, on Sunday, May 6 at 11am
Rubber Ring play in Sheringham. A play that was inspired by the north Norfolk town will be playing at the town's Little Theatre.
James McDermott's play Rubber Ring is on at 7.30pm on Saturday, May 5
First World War exhibition
A new exhibition looks at the Museum of the Broads at Stalham Staithe life in Broadland during the First World War.