Things to do in North Norfolk over the Bank Holiday weekend
- Credit: Ian Burt
Here are some things to do in north Norfolk over the bank holiday weekend.
Horning Boat Show
Horning, May 5, 10am-5pm. Celebration of the Broads boating heritage: past, present and future.
Day Out With Thomas
You may also want to watch:
North Norfolk Railway, Sheringham Station, May 5-7
- 1 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 2 Village pub wins status as asset of community value
- 3 Fishermen accuse wind farm giant of bullying in compensation row
- 4 'It's disappointing' - Anger as crab pots used for beach bonfire
- 5 160-year-old pub to be demolished to make way for seven homes
- 6 Teenagers brighten bus shelter with village mural
- 7 Group overwhelmed by support as they aim to 'reclaim the lane'
- 8 Three farms hit by thefts of valuable tractor GPS systems
- 9 Warning over con artists trying 'council tax' scam in Norfolk
- 10 Cyclist fights for life after crash with car
Mildred's Fabulous Maypole Fete
Bewilderwood, Hoveton, May 5-7, 10am-5.30pm. Bewilderwood fete and spring celebrations.
Railway Open Day
Ashmanhaugh Light Railway, May 6, 2pm-5pm
Lighthouse Open Day
Happisburgh Lighthouse, May 6-7, 10.30am-4pm,
Grab a ride on the Coasthopper -
The new Coasthopper bus route in north Norfolk has been re-launched with extended services through Overstrand, Trimingham and Mundesley and on to North Walsham.
The Word Defiant at Blickling Hall
A new art installation marking a new chapter for the National Trust's greatest book collection.
The Mannington Estate
Bluebell walk guided by countryside warden, Andy Watson, on Sunday, May 6 at 11am
Rubber Ring play in Sheringham. A play that was inspired by the north Norfolk town will be playing at the town's Little Theatre.
James McDermott's play Rubber Ring is on at 7.30pm on Saturday, May 5
First World War exhibition
A new exhibition looks at the Museum of the Broads at Stalham Staithe life in Broadland during the First World War.