Pirates take over Sheringham
Pirates are set to take over Sheringham this weekend.
A host of pirate-themed activities are set to take place in the town on Saturday .
There will be free pirate storytelling and craft activities at Sheringham library from 10.30am – 11.30am, followed by a pirate drama workshop with staff from Sheringham Little Theatre at the Friends Meeting House from 3.30pm – 5pm at a cost of �3 per person.
The Mo Museum will also be hosting a Spooky Pirate Treasure Trail from 6.30pm – 8pm, where families will be challenged to solve the clues and complete the activities to find buried treasure in the museum. Again the cost is �3 per person.
Tickets for the drama workshop and treasure trail can be bought by calling 01263 822347. Booking is advisable, but not essential.
A special ticket which allows entry into the drama workshop and treasure trail can be purchased for �5 per person. People who attend all three events will also be entered into a prize draw.
The events are all part of Museums at Night, the annual after-hours celebration of arts, history and heritage.
- 1 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 2 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 3 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 4 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 5 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 6 Conservatives gain Lib Dem ward in double by-election victory
- 7 Sensory tent to feature at lights switch-on
- 8 Deer herds relocated as part of dinosaur attraction's expansion plans
- 9 What's in a Broad? Delving beneath the surface of Norfolk's wonderful waterways
- 10 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney