Pirates take over Sheringham
Pirates are set to take over Sheringham this weekend.
A host of pirate-themed activities are set to take place in the town on Saturday .
There will be free pirate storytelling and craft activities at Sheringham library from 10.30am – 11.30am, followed by a pirate drama workshop with staff from Sheringham Little Theatre at the Friends Meeting House from 3.30pm – 5pm at a cost of �3 per person.
The Mo Museum will also be hosting a Spooky Pirate Treasure Trail from 6.30pm – 8pm, where families will be challenged to solve the clues and complete the activities to find buried treasure in the museum. Again the cost is �3 per person.
Tickets for the drama workshop and treasure trail can be bought by calling 01263 822347. Booking is advisable, but not essential.
You may also want to watch:
A special ticket which allows entry into the drama workshop and treasure trail can be purchased for �5 per person. People who attend all three events will also be entered into a prize draw.
The events are all part of Museums at Night, the annual after-hours celebration of arts, history and heritage.
- 1 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 2 People released from car after crash closes road
- 3 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 4 Special report: Future of Holt Hall hangs in balance ahead of recommendation to close it
- 5 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 6 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 7 Christmas arrives in Cromer with fantastic lights display
- 8 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 9 'Little morsels of heaven' - Why Heydon Tea Rooms is a must-visit for cake lovers
- 10 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show