Pirates take over Sheringham
Pirates are set to take over Sheringham this weekend.
A host of pirate-themed activities are set to take place in the town on Saturday .
There will be free pirate storytelling and craft activities at Sheringham library from 10.30am – 11.30am, followed by a pirate drama workshop with staff from Sheringham Little Theatre at the Friends Meeting House from 3.30pm – 5pm at a cost of �3 per person.
The Mo Museum will also be hosting a Spooky Pirate Treasure Trail from 6.30pm – 8pm, where families will be challenged to solve the clues and complete the activities to find buried treasure in the museum. Again the cost is �3 per person.
Tickets for the drama workshop and treasure trail can be bought by calling 01263 822347. Booking is advisable, but not essential.
You may also want to watch:
A special ticket which allows entry into the drama workshop and treasure trail can be purchased for �5 per person. People who attend all three events will also be entered into a prize draw.
The events are all part of Museums at Night, the annual after-hours celebration of arts, history and heritage.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 'Crisis' appeal as heritage railway loses £765k in year
- 3 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000
- 4 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 5 Parachute flare discovered on Norfolk beach
- 6 Inquest opens into death of man whose car crashed into wall
- 7 Norfolk’s weekly Covid care home deaths among worst in England
- 8 Popular wine merchant took his own life, inquest hears
- 9 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 10 Wind farm engineers to drill below cliffs and rivers