Photo gallery: Young dancers perform with Strictly Come Dancing stars on Cromer Pier
- Credit: Archant
Budding dancers performed alongside stars from the hit BBC programme Strictly Come Dancing.
More than 20 pupils aged eight to 18 from True Motion youth dance groups danced in An evening with the stars of Strictly Come Dancing.
The show was held in the Pavilion Theatre on Cromer Pier and featured professional dancers Pasha Kovalev and Katya Virshilas as well as Ryan Hammond and Lindsey Muckle from Got To Dance.
The True Motion groups practise in Sheringham and North Walsham.
Kelly Such started True Motion in 2010.
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'The audience seemed to love the show and there were a lot of cheers for the girls.'
For information about True Motion visit www.truemotiondance.co.uk, email firstname.lastname@example.org, search True Motion dance company on Facebook or folow @truemotiondance on Twitter.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 3 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 4 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 5 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 6 Norfolk rugby star takes indefinite leave due to wife's illness
- 7 Sports body pushes for 54-home plan to go before the government
- 8 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 9 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 10 Student nurse's plea after two years of university work stolen from car