Photo gallery: Young dancers perform with Strictly Come Dancing stars on Cromer Pier
- Credit: Archant
Budding dancers performed alongside stars from the hit BBC programme Strictly Come Dancing.
More than 20 pupils aged eight to 18 from True Motion youth dance groups danced in An evening with the stars of Strictly Come Dancing.
The show was held in the Pavilion Theatre on Cromer Pier and featured professional dancers Pasha Kovalev and Katya Virshilas as well as Ryan Hammond and Lindsey Muckle from Got To Dance.
The True Motion groups practise in Sheringham and North Walsham.
Kelly Such started True Motion in 2010.
She said: 'The audience seemed to love the show and there were a lot of cheers for the girls.'
For information about True Motion visit www.truemotiondance.co.uk, email email@example.com, search True Motion dance company on Facebook or folow @truemotiondance on Twitter.
- 1 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 2 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 3 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 4 100 East Anglian events you cannot miss this summer
- 5 Two Norfolk seaside hotels named among the best in Britain
- 6 Hundreds of motors park up for classic vehicle day at Norfolk gardens
- 7 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 8 Morgan the model moggie raises £1,000s for other animals
- 9 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 10 Cash boost for church campaign backed by Normal for Norfolk star