Organist set to return from Norway for annual recital
- Credit: Archant
An organist is returning to Cromer Parish Church to perform his annual recital there on Tuesday, September 10 from 8pm.
Ralph J. Cupper from Nordfjordeid, Norway, will present a programme of organ music for all tastes which is both entertaining and family friendly.
The concert will include music by Rossini, and his famous Gallop March from the William Tell Overture.
In addition there will be Johannes Haarklou's Symfoni No. 2 Op. 60 and some jazzy organ music of Grimoaldo Macchia, which will get the audience's feet tapping.
Mr Cupper said: This programme is family friendly and has many good singable melodies in it and will attract people, children and adults, who like a good tune, as well as opera enthusiasts and organists.
"Hopefully there will be a good crowd at Cromer."
Admission is free with a retiring collection.
- 1 Norfolk singer's big hopes for her girl band's debut single
- 2 Man died on 50th birthday at Norfolk coastal campsite
- 3 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 4 Mammoth Marathon winner says course was 'one of the hardest'
- 5 'Everything has gone up' - How mum Melanie is dealing with cost of living
- 6 Man swims for survival after speedboat sinks off Norfolk coast
- 7 Six beaches in Norfolk awarded Blue Flag status for 2022
- 8 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 9 'Rainbow of rhodies' puts on stunning display at Sheringham Park
- 10 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles