Organist set to return from Norway for annual recital
- Credit: Archant
An organist is returning to Cromer Parish Church to perform his annual recital there on Tuesday, September 10 from 8pm.
Ralph J. Cupper from Nordfjordeid, Norway, will present a programme of organ music for all tastes which is both entertaining and family friendly.
The concert will include music by Rossini, and his famous Gallop March from the William Tell Overture.
In addition there will be Johannes Haarklou's Symfoni No. 2 Op. 60 and some jazzy organ music of Grimoaldo Macchia, which will get the audience's feet tapping.
Mr Cupper said: This programme is family friendly and has many good singable melodies in it and will attract people, children and adults, who like a good tune, as well as opera enthusiasts and organists.
You may also want to watch:
"Hopefully there will be a good crowd at Cromer."
Admission is free with a retiring collection.
- 1 People released from car after crash closes road
- 2 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 3 Street’s Christmas lights switched on early to “brighten things up”
- 4 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two
- 5 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 6 Davies, Blogg, Sadler and Shipp - Local families inspire school’s new house system
- 7 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 8 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 9 Christmas arrives in Cromer with fantastic lights display
- 10 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead