Organist set to return from Norway for annual recital
- Credit: Archant
An organist is returning to Cromer Parish Church to perform his annual recital there on Tuesday, September 10 from 8pm.
Ralph J. Cupper from Nordfjordeid, Norway, will present a programme of organ music for all tastes which is both entertaining and family friendly.
The concert will include music by Rossini, and his famous Gallop March from the William Tell Overture.
In addition there will be Johannes Haarklou's Symfoni No. 2 Op. 60 and some jazzy organ music of Grimoaldo Macchia, which will get the audience's feet tapping.
Mr Cupper said: This programme is family friendly and has many good singable melodies in it and will attract people, children and adults, who like a good tune, as well as opera enthusiasts and organists.
You may also want to watch:
"Hopefully there will be a good crowd at Cromer."
Admission is free with a retiring collection.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 3 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 4 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 5 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 6 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 7 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 8 New golfing trophy named after club stalwart
- 9 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 10 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic