Organist set to return from Norway for annual recital
- Credit: Archant
An organist is returning to Cromer Parish Church to perform his annual recital there on Tuesday, September 10 from 8pm.
Ralph J. Cupper from Nordfjordeid, Norway, will present a programme of organ music for all tastes which is both entertaining and family friendly.
The concert will include music by Rossini, and his famous Gallop March from the William Tell Overture.
In addition there will be Johannes Haarklou's Symfoni No. 2 Op. 60 and some jazzy organ music of Grimoaldo Macchia, which will get the audience's feet tapping.
Mr Cupper said: This programme is family friendly and has many good singable melodies in it and will attract people, children and adults, who like a good tune, as well as opera enthusiasts and organists.
You may also want to watch:
"Hopefully there will be a good crowd at Cromer."
Admission is free with a retiring collection.
- 1 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 'We love this street' - New deli opens in Cromer
- 5 Charity horse ride around north Norfolk estate planned
- 6 New rules for coastal care home in special measures
- 7 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 8 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 9 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 10 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m