Operatic songbirds hit the right note in North Norfolk
North Norfolk Chamber Opera are set to bring Puccini's work to the stage with their latest production.
On realising that most of their male colleagues had taken a break, the ladies of the North Norfolk Chamber Opera decided to perform Puccini's women only opera, Sister Angelica.
Set in a convent, it is a tragic tale of a woman who has transgressed societal norms.
Sister Angelica will be performed at the Auden Theatre, Gresham's School, Holt at 8pm on April 7th, 8th and 9th.
There will be a matinee on April 9 at 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
All performances will be proceeded by a pre-show talk given by Susie and the director, Stephen Miles.
For tickets, which are �12 or �10 concessions, are available by contacting the box office on 01263 713444.
- 1 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 2 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Steam engine naming ceremony to mark Royal British Legion centenary
- 5 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 6 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 7 North Norfolk key workers share impact of fuel panic buying
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 10 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
North Norfolk Chamber Opera also welcomes any new members. For more information, contact 01263 512291.