Operatic songbirds hit the right note in North Norfolk
North Norfolk Chamber Opera are set to bring Puccini's work to the stage with their latest production.
On realising that most of their male colleagues had taken a break, the ladies of the North Norfolk Chamber Opera decided to perform Puccini's women only opera, Sister Angelica.
Set in a convent, it is a tragic tale of a woman who has transgressed societal norms.
Sister Angelica will be performed at the Auden Theatre, Gresham's School, Holt at 8pm on April 7th, 8th and 9th.
There will be a matinee on April 9 at 3pm.
You may also want to watch:
All performances will be proceeded by a pre-show talk given by Susie and the director, Stephen Miles.
For tickets, which are �12 or �10 concessions, are available by contacting the box office on 01263 713444.
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 4 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 5 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 8 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 9 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 10 Shock rise in demand for foodbank's kids' meals
North Norfolk Chamber Opera also welcomes any new members. For more information, contact 01263 512291.