Opera and classic play at Sheringham Little Theatre
Prestigious theatre from across the world will be broadcast at an intimate community theatre.
Sheringham Little Theatre will be showing encore screenings of Treasure Island from the National Theatre in London and Madama Butterfly by Opera Australia.
Madama Butterfly will be shown this weekend on Saturday January 31 at 7pm.
It is a modern retelling of Puccini's tale of love and honour and was performed on a water stage suspended over the harbour against a backdrop of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Tickets cost £20 for adults, £15 for friends of the theatre and £10 for students.
A National Theatre Live screening of Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island will be shown on Wednesday February 18 at 7pm.
It is suitable for children aged 10 years and over.
- 1 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 2 New woodfired pizza restaurant could open in Norfolk town
- 3 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 4 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 5 Book shop partners open new branch for second-hand volumes
- 6 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 7 See inside 'stylish' barn conversion for sale in north Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk man dressed as Henry VIII launches special Jubilee railway
- 9 Platinum Jubilee: Guide to North Norfolk events
- 10 Neighbourhood plan takes another step forward
Treasure Island is a story of murder, money and mutiny and the theatre production is a new stage adaptation.
Tickets cost £15 for adults and £10 for under 16s.
To book tickets for the theatre screenings visit www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com or call the box office on 01263 822347.