Opera and classic play at Sheringham Little Theatre
Prestigious theatre from across the world will be broadcast at an intimate community theatre.
Sheringham Little Theatre will be showing encore screenings of Treasure Island from the National Theatre in London and Madama Butterfly by Opera Australia.
Madama Butterfly will be shown this weekend on Saturday January 31 at 7pm.
It is a modern retelling of Puccini's tale of love and honour and was performed on a water stage suspended over the harbour against a backdrop of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Tickets cost £20 for adults, £15 for friends of the theatre and £10 for students.
A National Theatre Live screening of Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island will be shown on Wednesday February 18 at 7pm.
It is suitable for children aged 10 years and over.
- 1 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 2 Where and when you can park for free in north Norfolk this Christmas
- 3 Deer herds relocated as part of dinosaur attraction's expansion plans
- 4 Conservatives gain Lib Dem ward in double by-election victory
- 5 'This affects everyone' - Erosion strikes Hemsby again
- 6 What's in a Broad? Delving beneath the surface of Norfolk's wonderful waterways
- 7 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 8 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers
- 9 Obituary: Milkman who did the rounds for 40 years dies aged 81
- 10 Car and front doors opened overnight - but nothing stolen
Treasure Island is a story of murder, money and mutiny and the theatre production is a new stage adaptation.
Tickets cost £15 for adults and £10 for under 16s.
To book tickets for the theatre screenings visit www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com or call the box office on 01263 822347.