Opera and classic play at Sheringham Little Theatre
Prestigious theatre from across the world will be broadcast at an intimate community theatre.
Sheringham Little Theatre will be showing encore screenings of Treasure Island from the National Theatre in London and Madama Butterfly by Opera Australia.
Madama Butterfly will be shown this weekend on Saturday January 31 at 7pm.
It is a modern retelling of Puccini's tale of love and honour and was performed on a water stage suspended over the harbour against a backdrop of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Tickets cost £20 for adults, £15 for friends of the theatre and £10 for students.
You may also want to watch:
A National Theatre Live screening of Robert Louis Stevenson's Treasure Island will be shown on Wednesday February 18 at 7pm.
It is suitable for children aged 10 years and over.
- 1 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 2 'We sold one book' - Bookshop owners on a year of highs and lows
- 3 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 4 £2m for 62 new homes as council boss calls residential care a 'last resort'
- 5 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 6 Craft exhibition moves after losing its home to new bakery
- 7 Full steam ahead for the Marsham Show 2021, say organisiers
- 8 Memorial to victims of Covid-19 unveiled
- 9 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 10 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
Treasure Island is a story of murder, money and mutiny and the theatre production is a new stage adaptation.
Tickets cost £15 for adults and £10 for under 16s.
To book tickets for the theatre screenings visit www.sheringhamlittletheatre.com or call the box office on 01263 822347.